Who was/is stronger ... Bob Sapp or Brock Lesnar?

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
421124798_29f14d861b.jpg

images

Bob Sapp cries when someone punches his face...#crocop

He broke his orbital bone and still he wasn't out. The guy was a monster, making fun of early 2000 Sapp is stupid.

In their primes based on size probably Sapp could put better numbers up.

Now who is the better athlete then I'm going with Lesnar easy.. he had cardio for that size, speed, the movements were fluid enough for a 290 lbs man.

Dunno, what did/do they bench?

Fighting wise, Bob Sapp beat Ernesto Hoost, the legend, while Brock's best win is Frank Mir.

Basically Sapp > Lesnar.

Bob Sapp was a motherfucking monster in his day. Yes, he decided to go the WWE route and pick up paychecks in relative safety rather than fight for them, but still.... the guy was a goddamn nightmare.

As @One MMA Fan noted above, I'd easily give Lesnar the edge athletically, but straight up strength I'll go with Sapp.

Sapp.

Sapp was drafted into the NFL. Earned his way from practice squad to roster spot.

Brock was invited for a try out and washed out.

They both played same position. Both played or attempted to play on Minnesota.

Brock beat on Herring for 3 rounds. Sapp punched Herring in the shoulder and separated it leading to a TKO in the first round.

He broke his orbital bone and still he wasn't out. The guy was a monster, making fun of early 2000 Sapp is stupid.
This.

The guy beat Ernesto Hoost in kickboxing.

Brock may not shed a tear but he might as well given how he caves. Dude is conditioned to people pulling punches in the fake fights.

I would of thought sapp would outlift him.

Similar height but sapp had a fair bit of lean size on Lesnar.

Sapp was bigger, strong, and faster. He was a freak of nature in a no testing environment.

He could strike with the best strikers in the world, grappled with prime Minotauro and was winning until exhaustion, and even has an armbar from mount victory.

Back then Sapp was terrifying. He only became a joke after Crocop.

Prime Sapp was super aggressive, and would have broken Brock early.

Sapp was bigger, strong, and faster. He was a freak of nature in a no testing environment.

He could strike with the best strikers in the world, grappled with prime Minotauro and was winning until exhaustion, and even has an armbar from mount victory.

Back then Sapp was terrifying. He only became a joke after Crocop.

Prime Sapp was super aggressive, and would have broken Brock early.
Stronger, yes. Faster, no. Brock's greatest attribute is how quickly he moves with that mass. Sapp was a plodding monster even in his K1 days.

Brock is more athletic, but Bob is much bigger and I've seen some pretty impressive claims made about the kind of weight Bob moved. I'd say he was probably the stronger guy by a fair margin.

In their primes based on size probably Sapp could put better numbers up.

Now who is the better athlete then I'm going with Lesnar easy.. he had cardio for that size, speed, the movements were fluid enough for a 290 lbs man.

I'm not sure Sapp is stronger than Lesnar, maybe he is, maybe he's not. I know size doesn't always tell the story. Mark Hunt is smaller than Sapp but pulled him off a ledge. I know Lesnar's combine numbers were pretty crazy.

Sapp.

Sapp was drafted into the NFL. Earned his way from practice squad to roster spot.

Brock was invited for a try out and washed out.

They both played same position. Both played or attempted to play on Minnesota.

Brock beat on Herring for 3 rounds. Sapp punched Herring in the shoulder and separated it leading to a TKO in the first round.

That happened?

Brock is more athletic, but Bob is much bigger and I've seen some pretty impressive claims made about the kind of weight Bob moved. I'd say he was probably the stronger guy by a fair margin.
<JagsKiddingMe>
Sapp was a better dancer.

3Wn1DTE.gif

M&F What are your maxes in the squat, bench and deadlift?

SAPP I can tell you what they were in college football. I was near a 600-pound bench press and at about a 750-, 800-pound squat. Those are pretty high numbers for a football athlete. They're not great numbers for a powerlifter [of my size].

M&F If you devoted yourself to strength training, do you think you'd be in the same league with the Mark Henry's of the world?

SAPP Yes, I could definitely be one of the strongest men in the world if I really dedicated myself to it. But right now, it pays just to be in shape and learning how to fight as well as mixing in the strength stuff and conditioning.

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/at.../muscle-fitness-interview-k1-fighter-bob-sapp

According to Bob himself, we believe him?

Id go with Brock. I think his strength was build by physical activities along with weight training. Bob Sapps was mostly lifting only.

Back