Who wants to pop my Anime Cherry???

I like One Punch Man but it feels likes people who say who like it are like 90's Bulls/GSW fans of the anime world.

Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my favs. Toguro GOAT

UN0296.gif

Good Anime is actually pretty rare in my experience. Even the ones that are reviewed good often tend to be bad

Below is a list of the ones that I thought we either great, good or just entertaining

Ace of Diamond
Another
Boku no Hero Academia
Code Geass
Death Note
Dragon Ball
GANTZ
Hajime No Ippo
One Punch Man
Re Zero
Sword Art Online

If there was a bad show on this list it might be Sword Art Online. It is a pretty polarizing anime..most people either love it or hate it. I enjoy the characters and the action scenes

If there was a bad show on this list it might be Sword Art Online. It is a pretty polarizing anime..most people either love it or hate it. I enjoy the characters and the action scenes

I've never watched this one but the title has always seemed like some kind of nonsense to me. I mean, what the fuck is Sword Art Online? Makes me think of a website with nothing but drawings of swords.

I like One Punch Man but it feels likes people who say who like it are like 90's Bulls/GSW fans of the anime world.

It has some great animation and some great fight scenes

Genos vs Deep sea king is top quality stuff

I watch a lot of fighting animes and OPM is one of the cleanest looking ones out right now

I've never watched this one but the title has always seemed like some kind of nonsense to me. I mean, what the fuck is Sword Art Online? Makes me think of a website with nothing but drawings of swords.

Well the main jist of it is an anime about people playing VR MMORPG's

First season they are stuck in a game called Sword art online and if you die in the game you die in real life.

Second season is pretty much the same thing but its a different game and they are not stuck in it.

It sounds pretty garbage but the music and fight scenes really elevate it into something worth watching imo

It has some great animation and some great fight scenes

Genos vs Deep sea king is top quality stuff

I watch a lot of fighting animes and OPM is one of the cleanest looking ones out right now
I can't argue with that. The last Boruto episode where Sakura was fighting was of the hook. Reminiscent of the 1st Naruto and Sasuke fight. Really dynamic and great active camera shots.

Cowboy Bebop is a terrible idea to start with if you're looking to get into the genre further later on, it'll make 99% of the genre pale in comparison if it does click with you. You never start with the best unless we're talking about food. Aside from that, some very good suggestions in this thread with the usual classics.

It's the only anime you'll ever need to watch.

Now and Then, Here and There
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Shigurui: Death Frenzy
Samurai 7

Back