Who wants to pop my Anime Cherry???

Watch this first. If you can stomach it, then move on

That's some tense shit.

giphy.gif

im not a fan of anime but I LOVE one punch man.

its like the perfect anime for people who don't watch anime.

im not a fan of anime but I LOVE one punch man.

its like the perfect anime for people who don't watch anime.
OPM is a great anime introduction for non-followers. It basically distilled all anime tropes and doesn't take itself too seriously that it almost parodies other series.

Psycho Pass.

Futuristic Crime and violence.

Or 91 days.

Short serIes with only 13 episodes. Set during prohibition era. Tons of Mafia on Mafia violence.

Just tried to watch it right now on this threads recommendation. Made it 30 mins in. Animation and shit was just way too dated.
Thank god this thread wasn't for you huh?

Stick to Voltron, stud.

thinly veiled TS wants to be pegged by a cos play chick with a strap on.

Thank god this thread wasn't for you huh?

Stick to Voltron, stud.

Plus tits with no nipples. Fuck outta here. Wtf are you even recommending to people.

Last edited:

perfect blue
it was highly copied to make Black Swan (so much so Aronofsky bought the rights to it)

Honestly I think Kon was by far the best anime writer/director of the post 80's to mid 90's era, I imagine the OP watching Perfect Blue or Millennium Actress waiting for the giant robots to turn up though.

milleniumactress-header.jpg

I am not that into anime but I watch once in a while,I want to get more into it to practice my japanese.......

Some series I watched and liked
One Piece,Vampire Hunter D,Claymore,Yu Yu Hakusho,Death Note,One Punch Man,Castlevania (so far).........

....and of couse since we are on a mma site:

Hajime no ippo
Hajime-no-Ippo.jpg

Last edited:
I am not that into anime but I watch once in a while,I want to get more into it to practice my japanese.......

Some series I watched and liked
One Piece,Vampire Hunter D,Claymore,Yu Yu Hakusho,Death Note,One Punch Man,Castlevania (so far).........

....and of couse since we are on a mma site:

Hajime no ippo
Hajime-no-Ippo.jpg

Looks like little Mac

Gory anime is my jam man, but people in here have covered most of the good ones. Ninja scroll, berserk I couldn't recommend enough.

Haven't seen anyone mention basilisk though, if you like ninja scroll you will like that.

Claymore is another one, or golgo 13 if you prefer a more modern realistic take on what you watch

Last edited:
I'm too old to be messing with those type of gals.

I'm sure there is some young comic dude on here who can point you in the right direction.
Would sprawl out on some dirty hotel bed sheets just to get the opportunity for a great cosplay gal...ram away

Back