Who Wants to Get KTFO?

YOLOGOGOPLATA

4x Champ Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It seems that after one of the craziest main events we've seen on a PPV in quite some time, everyone is obsessed with punching power. Yoel dropped some bombs on Bobby Knucks that would have killed a lesser opponent, but as far as I'm concerned Sir Robert earned his 1st title defense on Saturday night - he's too tough and that fight was too much to overcome without earning a defense. That being said, If you could match up the biggest bomb throwers in the sports history (in their prime), what matchups would you make?
MY TOP 3:
Wanderlei vs. Rumble (@205)
Hendo vs. Yoel (185)
Carwin vs. Ngannou (Heavyweight)

Would these fights be good, or boring as shit until the first big shot lands? Who do you wanna see stand and trade?

Fantasy matchups, hm... dis definitely not gonna end up in sherdog's trash

Chuck Liddell vs Dan Henderson, in their respective primes.

491775.jpg

I dont think Yoel or Hendo is getting finished.

Gorilla Wand/Rumble is so damn fun though.

I think Ngannou kills Carwin, Carwin is scary for 3 minutes.

hopefully you get a couple likes before my thread gets sent to the wasteland.

Lol Ngannou could definitely kill Carwin, but it could go either way... and if Carwin is only scary for 3 minutes, then Francis is only scary for 4 minutes. If that fight miraculously made it through the first round, the rest of the fight would suck!

Guillard vs Taisumov
Vovchanchyn vs Romero
Lineker vs Stephens

hopefully you get a couple likes before my thread gets sent to the wasteland.

Lol Ngannou could definitely kill Carwin, but it could go either way... and if Carwin is only scary for 3 minutes, then Francis is only scary for 4 minutes. If that fight miraculously made it through the first round, the rest of the fight would suck!

Ehh, Ngannou actually has the gas for 2 rounds solid. He's shown it a bunch, he can go a third but he'd gas by the midway.

If Carwin struck with him probably but Carwin was a low key good wrestler and a Division II national champ

And if he got Francis down...

vih5r5.jpg

Someone is sleeping either way, I think it just depends if Ngannou can stuff the shot

Chuck Liddell vs Dan Henderson, in their respective primes.
I still can't believe we never got to see this. I would take Hendo in their primes and even more so nowadays.

Yikes, Rumble absolutely devastates Wand if ya ask me.

Far too hittable. Not an option with Johnson.

Back