Who took more damage Bisping or GSP

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.....just naturally high... Any Point You disagree with or are you a Saul Alinsky Officiado ??? You talk like a Radical Not addressing any of the points I made.
1. Bisping is Gamer than Gsp
2. Bisping has more motivation than Gsp
3.Bisping is proven Tougher than Gsp...ok, a repeat of 1. in a different way.
4. I want Bisping to Wrech Gsp if they fight.
5. If you don't like Slangish...EAT SHIT AND DIE....
6. Bisping Has taken ,,,imo a LOT more Damage than gsp...Gsp would Not and could not take the damage..... Too smart?? or Not enough Motivation??
I agreed already up above. Bisping would be willing to die in the cage. He's tough as nails.

Bisping slurs, has one good eye and looks like a caricature of his younger self. He's my favorite fighter of all time, but he's been through some severe shit. Shit that I've been inspired by, but still severe shit.

In any case, I'll be rooting for him against GSP.

Last edited:
Is this a joke thread?
GSP will have to rewind and live his life three or four times to amount the damage Bisping took in his career lol

Bisping got brutalized in the Anderson and Hendo fight.

Edit: But it´s clear that Bisping CAN take a punch way more than GSP, never seen him quit to strikes like GSP.
Are you fucking mental? Shogun also tapped to strikes. Are you saying he can't take a punch. Or did you see the kick Condit landed on GSP following which GSP recovered and even won the round? GTFO

Are you fucking mental? Shogun also tapped to strikes. Are you saying he can't take a punch. Or did you see the kick Condit landed on GSP following which GSP recovered and even won the round? GTFO
Relax man, just a forum on the internet, you don´t need to be so aggressive.
tenor.gif

Just saying, irrational criticism is irrational.
Opinion is opinion. You think GSP can take a punch, but I don´t, it´s as simple as that. If you respect other people´s, they´ll respect yours. Cheers.

Opinion is opinion. You think GSP can take a punch, but I don´t, it´s as simple as that. If you respect other people´s, they´ll respect yours. Cheers.
I don't respect the opinion that there's something wrong with tapping to strikes when you're unable to defend. That's just plain stupid. It's like saying you should let someone break your arm rather than tap to a submission to prove your manliness. It's dumb. Express an opinion that deserves respect and I'll consider it. And considering in the Hendricks fight he supposedly took more damage than any fight prior yet still came out the stronger of the 2 fighters in the 5th round says your opinion is particularly worthless.

Cheers.

Gsp hate is unreal. Just because the guy isn't a ko artist you dickheads hate him. After serra, gsp took lots of shots without tapping. I hope he beats Bisping, then beats Conor, then retires for good. Fuck you :)

I don't respect the opinion that there's something wrong with tapping to strikes when you're unable to defend. That's just plain stupid. It's like saying you should let someone break your arm rather than tap to a submission to prove your manliness. It's dumb. Express an opinion that deserves respect and I'll consider it. And considering in the Hendricks fight he supposedly took more damage than any fight prior yet still came out the stronger of the 2 fighters in the 5th round says your opinion is particularly worthless.

Cheers.
I guess stupid and retarded is to compare taking strikes to breaking one's arm. Sure... lol...

And yeah, we´ve seen lots of great comebacks from adversity with guys taking ridiculous ammount of punishment in the gnp, bleeding their guts out, but never quit... yeah you´re damn right it´s about proving who´s tougher.... they prefer to try to come back until the last possible moment, even if it means getting KOed, it´s part of the game as long as they give their 100%, not tap before it.... but according to you they should all tap after an extra punch or two because "ohhhhh, it´s like breaking your arm". THAT is just fucking stupid. Now go fuck yourself, junior, I´m not reading your disrespectful posts anymore.

I guess stupid and retarded is to compare taking strikes to breaking one's arm. Sure... lol...

And yeah, we´ve seen lots of great comebacks from adversity with guys taking ridiculous ammount of punishment in the gnp, bleeding their guts out, but never quit... yeah you´re damn right it´s about proving who´s tougher.... they prefer to try to come back until the last possible moment, even if it means getting KOed, it´s part of the game as long as they give their 100%, not tap before it.... but according to you they should all tap after an extra punch or two because "ohhhhh, it´s like breaking your arm". THAT is just fucking stupid. Now go fuck yourself, junior, I´m not reading your disrespectful posts anymore.
Tell me, which is more severe and which is easier to heal, brain damage or a broken arm? Go away.

Back