Who thought it was a good idea to have Stann interviewing Dodson?

MMAislife69

natural heavyweight
@Orange
Reaction score
They made Dodson look like a child with the height difference. Stann had to lean down to talk to Dodson. Very disrespectful

hes 5.3. he looks like a child regardless

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

hes 5.3. he looks like a child regardless
At least if Rogan interviewed him the difference isn't that noticeable, just make Joe look taller than he is. But there's a full foot between Dodson and Stann

Dodson would hit every Sherdogger with 6 punches before they realised what was happening.

Would you rather they had a woman, who also dwarfs him, interview him?

would have been more insulting to interview with a smaller announcer just because dodson is short lol

would have been more insulting to interview with a smaller announcer just because dodson is short lol
They should just always have someone Rogans height. He's small enough to make shorter guys look normal height and big guys look even bigger

Ya they should have brought Big Timeh back to interview him..

I'm not hating on Dodson but if I was him I would be pissed. How is he gonna market himself when they have clips of this

Pretty sure Dodson is used to being short as fuck and doesn't give a fuck.

It makes sense. They do it in movies constantly to make sure actors are marketable. Stallone is tiny, but looks huge in his movies......

Pretty sure Dodson is used to being short as fuck and doesn't give a fuck.

It's not about what he is used to, it's about him being able to market himself and them making him look like an actual small child is not helping him.
It makes sense. They do it in movies constantly to make sure actors are marketable. Stallone is tiny, but looks huge in his movies......

Exactly, they do it everything. It doesn't mean the actors are insecure, just means they want to be more marketable so they can earn more money, and being taller makes them more marketable.

Interviewers wanted. Tall applicants need not apply.

Yes. I'm sure that'll go over well in today's world. And what's with the focus on anything but the actually fighting these days? Everyone's constantly talking about marketability, money, anything but what actually goes on in the cage. It's one thing just to bring it up casually but a lot of these threads make it sound like the TS is legitimately offended.

Back