Who thinks MJ beats Khabib?

MJ managed to knock down Madadi, who wrestlef him to death in their fight, so maybe MJ can catch Khabib. MJ has some power in his hands
Yep, but Khabib is a much better wrestler and in general positional grappler than him. I remember watching that fight though, I was surprised at how easy Madadi got him down, and ate that head kick. I thought he would have been done from that.

I do. I lol @ the people who overhype Khabib, and i'll lol when he gets exposed by MJ

Eddie gets "injured" and Conor fights Gilbert Melendez. it came to me in a dream.

He ain't gonna defend the belt, trust me.
He'll call out the winner of Woodley/Wonderboy in order to become the first 3-division champ so he can retire, just to get his ass beat.
Whose side are you on?

<{MindBrown}>

His grappling is suspect,that being said his movement and speed have been on point for the last couple of fights so as long as he can keep that distance khabib is in trouble
This. He's struggled against grapplers and Khabib is a different class. He will have to maintain distance pretty much at all times to have a chance. He needs a perfect fight to win.

MJ has a chance. Khabib is OVERRATED. There, I said it. Come at me, Sherdoggers.

I only predict a great fight. I like both guys and believe they will deliver a good fight.

This is the #1 contender match if I had to guess.

It is for khabib indeed. He'll deserve a title shot if he pulls this win

But it's still fucked up that tony ferguson will have to wait AGAIN if he beats rda

LW division is a mess right now

It is for khabib indeed. He'll deserve a title shot if he pulls this win

But it's still fucked up that tony ferguson will have to wait AGAIN if he beats rda

LW division is a mess right now

Tony just got wobbled 3 times in 1 round by Groovy Lando on short notice... regardless I think RDA beats him and I predicted Eddie over RDA.

If he cracks Khabib similar to Poirer he has a shot. Khabib is a monster though.

Back