who the hell is perry?

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
i didnt see the fights last weekend but now all sudden i keep seeing this mike perry guys name everywhere.. who does this guy think he is conor mcgregor? or are conors fans dyslexic and think they are typing conor

You know damn well who he is. Shut the fuck up. The same fingers you typed this message with are the same fingers that watched him event when he did that to the juggernaut out cold

Why does every fighter have to be compared to C****.
I can't even bear to type the name because it's so overused.

Plastic Mike "The Felon" Perry is an unranked fighter with a history of bigotry and crime who lost to a male model and then beat a washed up opponent on his way towards retirement. He has made a few members here moist. They have low expectations and standards for whatever reason. They are busy spaming the forums on behalf of their great white hope.

He's the J-Roc of mma and that is why he's awesome
b6697a0eb69d0558ed2270a1f23d79d6beee86e1a3fb74ab41b2ee8935bda790.jpg

The latest Sherdog bandwagon to join, we all know but do not like to admit that Sherdog is especially susceptible to Bandwagons.

Mike Perry is fun as hell to watch fight. I don't give a fuck about anything else going on in his life. I'd pay to watch Plat

A guy with C4 in his hands. Currently 3-1 in the ufc and 10-1 overall. All 3 finishes in the cage by KO.

Plastic Mike "The Felon" Perry is an unranked fighter with a history of bigotry and crime who lost to a male model and then beat a washed up opponent on his way towards retirement. He has made a few members here moist. They have low expectations and standards for whatever reason. They are busy spaming the forums on behalf of their great white hope.

giphy.gif

You'll have to excuse how moist in their panties Plastic Perry has made a few members. They suffer from the same problem he does: MPD

Meathead Personality Disorder

I have no idea who he is but I bet he's some mediocre fighter who talks a lot of sh*t like Chael Sonnen, therefore, he's a hero to a lot of sherdorks. I just see threads about him all over the place so that's my guess.

This thread already amazing.

Mike Perry: Mix Nate Diaz in talk and fucks given, Conor McGregor in star power, Anthony Johnson in KO power

Back