Who the hell is Craig White?

Rampage_Jackson

retired 3/6/21
@red
Reaction score
Magny has walked through tougher guys on his way to a fight. What a joke of a match up

Iunno butni hope he kos magny cold.. hes been floating around way to long. Needs to drop or earn that title shotmm which he wont

Its a matchup that was put together on incredibly short notice.

Not much to complain about.
A waste of Magney's time just for the sake of fighting in England. He should be attempting to move up the ladder. This does nothing for him.

He owns Rangers football club.

A waste of Magney's time just for the sake of fighting in England. He should be attempting to move up the ladder. This does nothing for him.
Yes, he should throw away all the cash he spent on training camp and abandon it with 2 weeks left.

or, he could fight, and get $140,000+ for beating a guy who's coming in on 2 weeks notice.

Yes, he should throw away all the cash he spent on training camp and abandon it with 2 weeks left.

or, he could fight, and get $140,000+ for beating a guy who's coming in on 2 weeks notice.
How the fuck is Magny on 70/70 when Wonderboy is on 29/29

UFC pay is fucked

How the fuck is Magny on 70/70 when Wonderboy is on 29/29

UFC pay is fucked
Wonderboy isn't on 29/29.

The comissions go off of reported numbers. But, if they haven't received updated numbers, then they go by what was previously submitted.

I think the 29/29 was from the Ellenberger fight.

Apparently Magny wanted nothing to do with Masvidal.

Tbh I'm not so sure Magny walks through this Craig White thundercat. Magny is freaking weak, and has a bad ground game. Wouldn't be shocked to see the thundercat get him down and choke him out or just hit him with something hard and KO him.

I just want to know where he got his orange blue belt DBZ Goku shorts.

Back