Who the hell does Stipe fight now?

Blaydes if he beats Hunt otherwise Volkov.

Alternatively put Werdum against Volkov and the Lewis/Tybura winner gets the TS.

DC is in the same spot with no good contenders. They should fight each other.

Does beating Stefan change anything?
Any joker who brings this up to say Stipe isn't great also post shit at GPS getting KO by Serra, so obviously it wolnt change anyone's mind.

Werdum's a legit contender he's 3 wins and 1 robbery since loosing the title, and he'd be way more win up if cain stopped being injured and JDS/Rothwell weren't pissing peds before fighting him. With a smart plan he's gonna be a tough rematch, and if Wedum win we get an exciting trilogy, up there with jds/cain.

Cain obviously but no one knows what's going on with him. DC as both divisions are low on contenders. Other than that, he needs some HW's to stringer together a few wins.

Anthony Joshua is the fight he should be after tho. Although the UFC will probably forbid it knowing how they operate.

No one deserves a shot.

Overeem vs Cain
Ngannou vs Werdum

Whoever has the better showing can get the shot or just pick whoever. I don't really give a shit.

Stipes going to have a kid which might see him not fight again for a while. Cain should fight werdum to see who is number one contender.

They'll give it to Cain guaranteed and we'll all be hyped on fight week because of the potential of Hurricain.

He waits for the winner of Werdum vs Cain.

Volkov also needs another fight or two before he steps up at the champ.

UFC should sign Minakov that's the best play for the HW rooster.

If he does come back to America he has to complete his contract with Bellator first. They don't seem willing to pay him enough so he's probably going to keep fighting in Russia.

If he does come back to America he has to complete his contract with Bellator first. They don't seem willing to pay him enough so he's probably going to keep fighting in Russia.

Maybe they can buy his contract, I don'y know anything, something grow the division.

Talk about being in the right place at the right time, all the competition is extremely aged or up and coming

at this point stipe vs dc would make sense.
would be a superfight.
dont count dc out, that guy can grind well and has a decent chin.
both have the same situation in the division.

I feel if DC goes back to heavyweight, he'll never make 205 again.

himself in a mirror match!

GlumThriftyAlligatorgar-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
I honestly would enjoy the Cain fight but would be immediately pissed off if Cain won, because he’s inactive as fuck and a total pull-out merchant. No thank you.

DC fights for the HW title later this year then retires.

DC vs Stipe is primed and perfect. Both have only rematches in front of them. Both have defended their belts multiple times. DC is an accomplished heavyweight and is fighting this year and then he is done. The reason he left heavyweight, Cain won’t fight until the second half of 2018 at the earliest and most likely won’t be till the end.

THAT is how you do a champion vs champion fight. Not just one guy wants to go up or down.

Back