Who the fook is David Branch?

209NickDiaz

Gold Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seriously, this guy just flew under my radar or something? Never heard about this guy... And I've never missed an event after Tuf 1...

WSOF champ at both light heavyweight and middleweight. He's on an 11 fight win streak.

God damn casuals.

Seriously, this guy just flew under my radar or something? Never heard about this guy... And I've never missed an event after Tuf 1...
David Branch was a 2 division champ in WSOF.

David-Branch.png

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/David-Branch-32431

Well his only UFC fight was just in May.

Ya and they ranked him in top 10...but he has decent wins outside of the UFC

God damn casuals.
If u consider watching every event including prelims after Tuf 1 casual so be it!

Problem with UFC now, is that guys like me who spent a lot of time following MMA can't keep up with all the new faces

He's the guy that slam murdered by Gerald Harris and his knee ripped off by Paul Harris way back when.
I didn't know he was still fighting tbh

If u consider watching every event including prelims after Tuf 1 casual so be it!

Problem with UFC now, is that guys like me who spent a lot of time following MMA can't keep up with all the new faces
You are obviously not paying attention as this is Branch's second run in the UFC

A damn good fighter.

Not elite, but very skilled, very game.

Back