who the f is sherdog

jeffsherwood.jpg

This guy is the original SHERDOG. He is the mold from which we are all derived.

Better question is who is cameldog

i heard sherdog radio is dead now. even though it was generally awful, it's kind of sad if the roundtables and beatdown after the bells are going away.

It's an adopted pit that was previously used to assassinate people back in time and he would never turn a contract down. His reply was always: "Sure." Word is he assassinated JFK and the dinosaurs.

It was founded by a dude called SHERwood. No one where the dog comes from but there are some pretty nasty rumours

What up Zerdog!!!

Can we just rename this damn forum Zerdog already?

Oh an I can distinctly recall Sherwood being a big American Idol fan and even starting a thread about Sanjaya.

He was a big fat guy that used to photograph MMA events....along with Susumu Nagao

I think it was named sherdick at first but changed it to its current name because it was pc

Prior to selling off Sherdog to its current owners he used to be on a lot of the Sherdog podcasts.

It was founded by a dude called SHERwood. No one where the dog comes from but there are some pretty nasty rumours
Genius level humor
<{monica}>

Some dude was doing drugs and obsessing over his flat earth theory and he hallucinated that his dog asked him to fuck him in the pooper

he said "Sure, dog"

Then he gave the dog an iPad and needed a place to write about his dog problems so he started a forum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back