Who takes it, Josh "The Miracle Knockout of the Bully" or Jeremy "Who the fook is that guy" Stephens

K-Bag

C'mon man!
@Black
Reaction score
Curious to see what the sherbros think.

Jeremy's experience, and toughness will win him this fight.

Who takes it, Josh "The Miracle Knockout of the Bully" or Jeremy "Who the fook is that guy" Stephens

<LikeReally5><{Joewithit}><31>{<huh}<34>{<doc}

I’d pick Jeremy but not by much, I wouldn’t put money on that one...

Mister Personality could shock us all again

I think Stephens takes this due to having fought higher level competition for a longer time

As far as Jeremy goes, I didn't used to like him, but he's kinda grown on me. He delivers fun performances and always tries to go for the finish. For that, I'm starting to become a fan.

BUT.. Emmett looked really good against Lamas. He moves around well, has pretty good footwork, and landed a perfect shot on Lamas that put him out.

It's also too bad Josh missed weight against Lamas 'cause that ko kind of has an asterisk next to it because of that. Sucks, but he might owe Lamas a run back someday because of that.

This is gonna be a good fight. Super stoked about it, and will be watching.

<LikeReally5><{Joewithit}><31>{<huh}<34>{<doc}
Okay I forgot to put Emmet, aka "Who the Fook is that guy", my bad non casual.

I hope Stephens wins it, really wanna see his good roll carry on. Always really rated him as a fighter, gives it his all and comes to bang.

Hopefully Stephens 3rd round!

Stephens is pretty tough. Even though I don't like him, I admit that every time he loses iit is to decision... dude is pretty exciting when he can dictate the fight. Even the loss to Frankie and Moicano were good fights.

Only Yves Edwards was able to KO him.

i just want to see emmet back out of top 10, guy doesnt even fight 145lbs and he jumped over some solid names

i just want to see emmet back out of top 10, guy doesnt even fight 145lbs and he jumped over some solid names
I feel the same way my friend, however if he wins the man belongs in the top.

Something about Emmit creeps me out, like he was the douchey kid that would drown small animals out back kind of thing....

And not like RoryMac creepy either. That's a whole diffrent beast.

Having said that...I hope Stephens gets a KO.

Something about Emmit creeps me out, like he was the douchey kid that would drown small animals out back kind of thing....

And not like RoryMac creepy either. That's a whole diffrent beast.

Having said that...I hope Stephens gets a KO.
Emmit is our Jeffery Dauhmer

Emmet seems normal and like a good guy and sherdog posters personality critiques are pure shit. Emmet takes it by being the faster fresher fighter.

Emmet seems normal and like a good guy and sherdog posters personality critiques are pure shit. Emmet takes it by being the faster fresher fighter.
Holy shit 2005?! You know MMA my friend.

Jeremy too much exp and skill

I don't trust Emmett record nor his brittle hands to even make it 5 rounds let alone win. He basically has to get lucky and take out Jeremy's very good chin.

Holy shit 2005?! You know MMA my friend.

I honest to God lurked on sherdog before starting an account from 2001 onward . Back in the glorious days of off topic. I wish newer members could have had an idea of how epic it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back