Who started the rule no Sex before a fight and during camp?

what is the reasonin behind this?
That young kid erick silva because he was jealous that he couldnt cum , he is just entering puberty now . And he was jealous about his friends banging bitches before their fights

what is the reasonin behind this?
this
0c1142a58659c48f5c93327eb9fd06a4.jpg

Busting a nut supposedly lowers testosterone levels.

That's why you're supposed to edge.

I don’t know who started it science shows there’s a testosterone spike after 7–10 days so it has some merit.

I think abstaining during a training camp is the myth, it might make you spar better in training but ultimately that won’t mean much.

Myth. They say not having sex will keep you more aggressive. I've had some of my best athletic performances after getting some the night before.

Busting a nut supposedly lowers testosterone levels.

That's why you're supposed to edge.
Sounds too close to blue balls to me. Blue balls have ruined an entire day for me before.

That theory is older than dirt and fighters been abstaining long before mma, it’s also said to wear down your legs.

Last edited:
Sounds too close to blue balls to me. Blue balls have ruined an entire day for me before.
Perhaps that is why edging really makes you aggressive. Not a test spike, but just being irritable from discomfort lol. Seems legit.

You ever notice how your legs go weak after a good orgasm? Or how after you cum you realize some muscle is sore because you were doing it in an awkward position? That's your body prioritizing the transmission of genes over your own health.

Ever tried running right after or a short time after busting a nut?

Your legs are weak.
There is some truth there.

I run a few miles daily. If I bust a nut i don't even bother running until way way (several hours) later because the energy and strength just ain't there.

The only merit it has is sex causes noodle legs if you really smash a broad proper.

Back