Who should Woodley fight next?

Who?

• Total voters
Voted Maia, but him vs GSP would be cool. This entire GSP at middleweight, after the decline he seemed to have begun to undergo even before his fight with Hendricks, and coming off of something like a 5 year layoff, is just idiotic.

I voted for Maia as he is the most deserving , but as you said he would like a break ( vacation ) so if Woodley fights in the mean time I would love to see him fight GSP but GSP won't be available until october / november so prob the winner of Robbie v Cerrone .
edit actually if Gastelum can make weight maybe him as he said he does want to return to WW but it remain's to be seen that he can make weight on a regular basis .

Voted Maia, but him vs GSP would be cool. This entire GSP at middleweight, after the decline he seemed to have begun to undergo even before his fight with Hendricks, and coming off of something like a 5 year layoff, is just idiotic.
<mma4>

I only want to see gsp @ 185, he was clearly bored at 170 I don't want to see anymore of his fights where he doesn't have the drive like he did before he got his belt.

I only want to see gsp @ 185, he was clearly bored at 170 I don't want to see anymore of his fights where he doesn't have the drive like he did before he got his belt.

Cherry picking Bisping because he won't have to cut weight and faces what he perceives as the easier challenge does not imply to me that he's found "the fire."

Back