Who should play Trump and Kim in the inevitable "Trump vs Kim" movie?

Oldman for Trump is a solid choice

Day-Lewis for Kim

I came in here thinking this was bout Trump vs. Kim K in an anal themed XXX movie.

For shame TS!

I came in here thinking this was bout Trump vs. Kim K in an anal themed XXX movie.

For shame TS!
You can make it about that if you want.

I don't know why you would need an actress to play Kim K though

Oldman for Trump is a solid choice

Day-Lewis for Kim
If any not Asian could do it, it's him lol.

I used to think he was native americsn when I saw last of the mohicans as a kid

Well since Trump has already made movie appearances, he will play himself..

And just a short haired Rosie O'Donnell to play Kim..

Val Kilmer as trump

And that Asian chick from the last Jedi as Kim Jong un

Hi everyone.

Tomorrow could be one of the most important summits in world history, if it goes well we can have peace with the rogue nation and if it goes badly the nukes could fly.

Trump and Kim will meet 1 on 1 (w/ translators) for a couple of hours before their advisors join the meeting. This should be be a highly fascinating meeting...if something momentus happens then I'm sure there will be a movie made about it.

Most major historical events seem to have them.

But who should play Trump and Kim?
Both have been portrayed by actors in TV and Film, mostly in a comedic manner. But how about in a serious movie?

Something like frost nixon or another drama movie.

I say for Trump:

Gary Oldman (safe choice). He won the oscar as Winston Churchill and would have another opportunity to don the fat suit here. He can convince us he's anyone.
ec4047cc2fad3e7fc01f8d97b2ff9961.jpg

And for Kim...
I wanted to say Song Kang Ho. One of the most respected Korean actors. He has played serious men and bumbling idiots perfectly so he would be perfect as Kim. But he's already 51.
seleccic3b3n_031.png

Alternative choice would be a kid called Yoo Ah In. I've only seen one movie but he is a very great actor.
photo963325.jpg

Most likely he could act through Sherman klump-esque prosthetics.

What do you think?

Are we talking Megashark vs Crocosaurus-type disaster flick? Giant Trump w tentacles vs Kimzilla?

Back