Who should McGregor fight next if he sticks with boxing? Paulie? Khan?

MustangSally

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If McGregor does ok against Mayweather and continues his professional boxing career who would you like him to fight next? The rivalry with Malignaggi is already there, Khan would be a battle of British Isles kind of... , Broner would be the battle of the bigmouths...

Any others?

He should fight Joshua on a Sunday because I would love to sing, Sunday Bloody Sunday.

Is everyone in here unfamiliar with the issues between Ireland, Northern Ireland, and England?

Sunday Bloody Sunday is not a song to make a joke about. Ireland isn't part of Britain.

Please stop.

He's going to be so thoroughly beaten by Floyd that he'll head right back to UFC and never look back.

Carl Frampton. Ulsters vs. Republicans throwback fight. Call it "The Trouble"

Carl Frampton. Ulsters vs. Republicans throwback fight. Call it "The Trouble"

Firstly frampton boxed as an amateur for Eire. Secondly the troubles isn't funny. If people started naming fights Pearl Harbor or 9/11 or any other example of terrorist atrocities/war crimes they also wouldn't be funny.

Firstly frampton boxed as an amateur for Eire. Secondly the troubles isn't funny. If people started naming fights Pearl Harbor or 9/11 or any other example of terrorist atrocities/war crimes they also wouldn't be funny.
Yeah but he's Protestant!

Maybe call it the Good Friday Agreement bout if the troubles is too loaded a word

Just for my own amusment id like to see him fight Errol Spence Jr.

Please let him fight Crawford or Gervonta Davis. Oh please oh please oh please!!!

I'd like to see him box a guy his size, north of 155

Someone with a single-digit professional record, in a 4-round match, for a 4-figure purse.

Fook that guy, just because won the matchmaking lottery and landed a spot in a freakshow, doesn't mean he gets to continue at the top, amongst guys who earned their spot.

Someone with a single-digit professional record, in a 4-round match, for a 4-figure purse.

Fook that guy, just because won the matchmaking lottery and landed a spot in a freakshow, doesn't mean he gets to continue at the top, amongst guys who earned their spot.

Lomachenko has a single digit record

If McGregor does ok against Mayweather and continues his professional boxing career who would you like him to fight next? The rivalry with Malignaggi is already there, Khan would be a battle of British Isles kind of... , Broner would be the battle of the bigmouths...

Any others?

He should fight a top 10 opponent at lmw if he decides to stay in boxing! And when he loses to guys that will never get close to winning a meaningful belt hopefully he'll go and defend His UFC LW title, or just retire!

He's going to be so thoroughly beaten by Floyd that he'll head right back to UFC and never look back.

I don't think so, I doubt he is going back to the UFC. If he can muster enough interest he will fight paulie. Doubt you will see him in the UFC again.

I don't think so, I doubt he is going back to the UFC. If he can muster enough interest he will fight paulie. Doubt you will see him in the UFC again.

He's never going to be a relevant boxer so I assume he'll retire then? Shame if so as there are a few good fights left for him in the UFC. Mcgregor vs ferguson would be a great fight

Back