Who should Mark Hunt sign with?

mark hunt vs aleksander emelianenko would be amazing fight.

There is a reason Bellator ratings are awful and just had Bellator 210 pull 270,000 viewers,
Tbh...210 was a bad card...not gonna lie...
But everybodys numbers are going down...its not just Bellator...
And i think nobody really knows what the numbers on DAZN are...

Now that Hunto is free from his UFC contract and is probably not going to return, who should he sign with next?

Bellator - Has a somewhat weak Heavyweight division since most of them are natural LHWs and old guys. Definitely one that Hunt can finish out his career in. If Hunt wishes to return to KB, then there's Bellator Kickboxing. However, their kickboxing promotion is kind of a joke.

PFL - A not-so obvious choice. PFL's Heavyweight division is wide open and a fairly thin division full of strikers like Nicholson, Kyle, and Tiller. Lot of old ex-UFC vets in there too. Seems perfect for Hunt. With the division's lack of talent, I can see Hunt beating some of those dudes up and winning a cool million.

RIZIN - A very obvious choice. However, if he thinks he had it bad with roiders in the UFC, RIZIN should be completely out of the question. If he returns to Japan, I can see him destroying cans and not much more.

ONE Championship - Brandon Vera is champion there and has an even weaker Heavyweight division than the PFL. If he doesn't mind the lack of drug testing, Hunt can win an easy belt there.

Glory Kickboxing - Hunt could return to his roots by signing with Glory Kickboxing. I would exclude K-1 as that promotion is a shell of what it used to be.

Retire or go have freak fights in Rizin. He's always dangerous when he throws that overhand but yeah in general he's too slow and done.

Tbh...210 was a bad card...not gonna lie...
But everybodys numbers are going down...its not just Bellator...
And i think nobody really knows what the numbers on DAZN are...
I pay attention to facts and not conjecture. Facts are speaking loud and clear the Scott Coker era of Bellator isn't what viewers want to see and the numbers are reflective of that. Bellator not making a profit in his tenure where the previous owner did is also reflective of the job Scott Coker is doing. The facts are simply the facts.

I pay attention to facts and not conjecture. Facts are speaking loud and clear the Scott Coker era of Bellator isn't what viewers want to see and the numbers are reflective of that. Bellator not making a profit in his tenure where the previous owner did is also reflective of the job Scott Coker is doing. The facts are simply the facts.

Facts are numbers are down across the board...

Your absolutely ignorant if you think Bjorn would be profitable now.

I literally did number comparisons of Bjorn vs coker.......guess who had better numbers everywhere?

Theres a reason Bjorn was cut and Coker got more money from Viacom after his first year in the company.....he was better in every category.

Bjorn would be doing PFL #s with nonstop tourneys

Love how you ignore my posts bud.......I'm waiting...

(Like I have been in every other thread you spew this garbage lol)

Obviously numbers have dipped there is no denying that but putting that on Coker makes no sense especially when numbers are down period. But please do enlighten us on how Coker is single handedly responsible for the downswing in numbers in PFL or why we've seen the UFC record multiple record low viewers for fight nights and fox cards and why UFC s ppv numbers have dipped.

<GrassoBless>

He would lose to Javy Ayala at this point so I say One FC for best chance of success and financial incentive.

Bellator forsure lots of fun fights , Mirko , Kongo ,Fedor ,Mitrione Rampage Sergei + more Bellator is kinda exiting to me rn

Brandon Vera is no easy fight have people not seen his fights outside the UFC?

Dude is Uber Vera and his muaythai is killer and hes no slouch on the ground I'd pick Vera over Hunt TBH.

Vera is not an easy fight for Hunt.

Hunt just lost 3 in the bounce to Justin Willis, Alexei Oleinik and Curtis Blaydes.

This is not like the DJ or Alvarez situation at all.

Vera is a high level guy.
Yeah he's only ranked #57 HW in the world at Tapalogy and #58 on fight matrix.
Vera's clearly a high level guy in the talent starved HW division.
<DisgustingHHH>

Yeah he's only ranked #57 HW in the world at Tapalogy and #58 on fight matrix.
Vera's clearly a high level guy in the talent starved HW division.
<DisgustingHHH>

There are UFC hws below that lmfao

Like previously stated watch his fights recently and hunts fights recently ....

Vera has put on some muscle and his MT has definetly evolved and at HW hes just in better condition not dehydrating. I'll say it again I'd fully pick Vera over Hunt at this point not a bit of hesitation.

I hope to see him return to Japan and fight for RIZIN.

I wouldn't mind seeing Crocop whoop his ass.

Not a single one!! Give the man some rest and just let him grow in a fat couchpatato... Ooohh well!

Bellator has the next best HW division and most interesting match ups.

Back