Who should get more hate for roiding, Yoel or Jones?

Actually, it's not. It's cheating. No more, no less.

Cheating IS a smart play, unless you get caught. PED's should be legal. I have no more anger towards a PED user in sports than I do a pot smoker, which is also illegal.

Thread needs more @dimspace

Romero's may or may not have been accidental, but only idiots would believe the shit Jones was trying to sell as a legitimate excuse.

Fairly easy really.

Romero was proven that his supplement contained things not on the label. Ok, there is a vein of thought that he knew that, its not hard to find a dodgy supplement especially when you know what to look for, but ultimately, USADA accepted it was contaminated and reduced his penalty accordingly. I have reliable sources that tell me various things about Yoel, but ultimately USADA made the decision that his story was true and we have to roll with that.

Jones on the other hand. USADA stated very clearly they found his dick pill story to be "contrived". They made it very clear they thought he was lying and ultimately he was given the maximum sentence. But since then hes showed no remorse at all, going as far as to say he was cleared, and insulting everyones intelligence with his BS.

So Jones wins, by a considerable margin

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/10/ufcs-a...sting-positive-for-slew-of-banned-substances/

The Canadian wins.

"‘These non-specified substances are prohibited at all times under the BCAC Anti-Doping Policy and the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, both of which have adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List. On the WADA Prohibited List, tamoxifen is a substance in the class of Hormone and Metabolic Modulators, while boldenone, methandienone, drostanolone, and clenbuterol are substances in the class of Anabolic Agents."

But yeh, Adam Hunter wins the award for stupidest ped user.

Yoel is hitting people in the head, Jones is poking people in the eyes.

It's fair to say steroids help more with strength than accuracy, therefore Yoel performance is more tainted than Jon's.

Fairly easy really.

Romero was proven that his supplement contained things not on the label. Ok, there is a vein of thought that he knew that, its not hard to find a dodgy supplement especially when you know what to look for, but ultimately, USADA accepted it was contaminated and reduced his penalty accordingly. I have reliable sources that tell me various things about Yoel, but ultimately USADA made the decision that his story was true and we have to roll with that.

Jones on the other hand. USADA stated very clearly they found his dick pill story to be "contrived". They made it very clear they thought he was lying and ultimately he was given the maximum sentence. But since then hes showed no remorse at all, going as far as to say he was cleared, and insulting everyones intelligence with his BS.

So Jones wins, by a considerable margin

One would never know that though with the nut-nibbling Jones defenders around here...They basically parrot Jones / Malkis BS.

Hell, I'm starting to wonder if Bones himself is posting under aliases here. lol

If forced to choose. I would say Jones. 39 year old men get more of a free pass than people in their 20s.

Back