Who should frankie fight next ?

30% Usman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i think he should fight Korean Zombie later this year maybe in that november card in NY

Some people were talking about him fighting for the title next, which makes me question whether win streaks should be the definiing reason for a title shot, i know people come off losses and get title shots, but generally they need a nice little streak.

I feel like if you have a decent amount of top 10 wins, then you should get away with 1 loss, if you manage to win one top 10 fight before you fight for the title that is.

Some people were talking about him fighting for the title next, which makes me question whether win streaks should be the definiing reason for a title shot, i know people come off losses and get title shots, but generally they need a nice little streak.

I feel like if you have a decent amount of top 10 wins, then you should get away with 1 loss, if you manage to win one top 10 fight before you fight for the title that is.
You can make an argument for him getting a title shot because he just beat a top 5 in cub swanson but i would like to see him get another w before getting a title shot

If Ortega wins I don't think the rematch makes very much sense, but if Hollaway wins then I could see Frankie getting the TS. Title shots shouldn't only be given based on streaks but also based on quality of competition beaten. And I personally feel like Edgar deserves to be thrown a bone for being a warrior and choosing to stay active when he already had his TS guaranteed.

If Ortega wins I don't think the rematch makes very much sense, but if Hollaway wins then I could see Frankie getting the TS. Title shots shouldn't only be given based on streaks but also based on quality of competition beaten. And I personally feel like Edgar deserves to be thrown a bone for being a warrior and choosing to stay active when he already had his TS guaranteed.
I agree, and this is entertainment after all, so a fresh matchup in Holloway makes more sense than Ortega for the fans (even if think Frankie has a bigger chance of beating Ortega than Holloway).

Winner of holloway\ Ortega . He's no spring chicken anymore give the man his potentially last title shot war Franky!!!!

If Holloway wins, he should fight Holloway for the title.
If Ortega wins, he should have to fight KZ or another contender.

Winner of Holloway vs Ortega then retire. Frankie deserves another chance at the title because he took the short notice risk fight against Ortega when Max pulled out and just beat a Top 5 guy after getting KO'd a month prior.

Why can't Franky fight Ortega if Ortega wins? Because Ortega destroyed Franky recently? So what

Why can't Franky fight Ortega if Ortega wins? Because Ortega destroyed Franky recently? So what

So what?
He got finished, no way he deserves a title-shot at Ortega. If Ortega wins then even Jose Aldo has a better claim to a title-shot, since he beat Frankie 2-times.

I think either who wins, he should fight Ortega again.
He can do better than the first fight, he should Show that.

Nah if Ortega wins Franky should still get that title shot imo let the man have his rematch no way aldo deserves shit over him

I think we agree, he fights either Max or Korean zombie next

I agree with concensus that if Halloway wins he should get the title shot and of Ortega wins Aldo should get it if he wins is next fight.

Back