Who should face Amanda Nunes next

True but she did beat Nunez I think it could be interesting to see what happens in a rematch
That was Nuñes pre ATT. I think Cat gets finished in the first round this time. Her defense is still atrocious and Mandy's striking is even more lethal now.

Who should fight Amanda Nunez next I wanna see a rematch between her and Cat zingano. Who would you guys like to see fight Nunez next?

Anyone as long as its in Invicta.

Or the prelims.

That was Nuñes pre ATT. I think Cat gets finished in the first round this time. Her defense is still atrocious and Mandy's striking is even more lethal now.
It would be interesting but I wouldn't be surprised if cat pulls an upset and tkos Nunes again

Last edited:
Betch definitely. The WMMA goat personally requested to fight her, but Betch's anti-judo was so powerful that it forced Rond-zilla to throw hands instead.

Dominic Cruz
cruz-768676.jpg

It would be interesting but I wouldn't be surprised if cat pulls an upset and tkos Nunez again
I actually would. If I remember correctly Cat hasn't been impressive at all since that first fight w Mandy. Has she had another good performance since then? She is durable, has heart but has been more inactive than even Cain and when she got to fight, she hasn't displayed any kinds of improvement. Cardio is the only reason she beat Mandy the first time. Mandy has improved vastly since then. As tough as Cat is, I don't see this fight going 2 rounds.

Valentina Shevchenko deserved the immediate rematch since she was clearly robbed. Since she's going own to her natural weight class now I'd say Pennington should get the next title shot.

Pennington
Ketlen Vieira vs Tonya Evinger for the next challenger
Then Holly Holm if she comes back to bantamweight and win one or two fights

It would be interesting but I wouldn't be surprised if cat pulls an upset and tkos Nunez again
It would go down as the same as the Sara McMann fight, Cat won't be able to take the fight to the ground due to post-ATT Nunes' TDD.

Valentina Shevchenko deserved the immediate rematch since she was clearly robbed. Since she's going own to her natural weight class now I'd say Pennington should get the next title shot.
Lol still salty "your girl" lost huh

Back