Who should DC fight next?

A

AusMMAfan

I'm not 100% familiar with how things are in the LHW division but I think a rematch with Gus would be a good fight since they both lost to the PED cheat and their last fight against each other a split decision.

What you do think shertards, is someone else more deserving?

DC said he doesn't wanna return this year.

Let Gus fight Volkan. Winner fights DC, simple.

Pay Rumble some more $ and let him fight the winner of OSP - Shogun.

If all those things happen, the LHW division will be in good shape in the post-Jones era.
He will if they strip Jon Jones of his belt and ask him to fight for it, which is the most sensible choice. But then again that might run into early next year so who knows. I think him and Gus should fight it out for the belt.

EDIT: Ok just seen the news that DC is now champ. Him and Gus still makes most sense. Early next year?

If all those things happen, the LHW division will be in good shape in the post-Jones era.

Good thinking, good match ups.

But I can't see rumble, OSP nor Shogun beating DC though. Gus, Ozdemir maybe.

If Volkan and Gus don't fight each other, then I'd like to see Volkan get the shot. There's far too many rematches going on imo. Volkan has that crazy 1-inch punch as well.

volkan
if gus loses, he would have lost 3 title fights. not a good picture for him and he probably should retire.
we need new faces.

If Volkan and Gus don't fight each other, then I'd like to see Volkan get the shot. There's far too many rematches going on imo. Volkan has that crazy 1-inch punch as well.

volkan
if gus loses, he would have lost 3 title fights. not a good picture for him and he probably should retire.
we need new faces.

SO basically in an ideal situation would be Volkan fights Gus and wins. Then Volkan fights DC for the title. That sound awesome to me if it happens.

Volkan is scary! I would like to see him fight DC.

SO basically in an ideal situation would be Volkan fights Gus and wins. Then Volkan fights DC for the title. That sound awesome to me if it happens.
no volkan should just get the next shot. don't care so much for seeing dc vs gus again.
CanineRecklessItaliangreyhound.gif

Give it to Volkan.

Gus faced Cormier not long ago.

Hold the event somewhere in Europe.

New blood to the LHW elite.

Also have to start considering DCs age. People started making excuses for other fighters looking bad years before where D.C. Is at.

As long as it isn't that pacifist country Switzerland. Rumble in Instanbul would be awesome.
Well Volkan is of Turkish decent so I like it!

You can throw in Gokhan Saki on the same card against some top10 guy (I know he is fighting soon, but still he love to fight there!),

Gus vs DC rematch is the only one that makes sense though

Have they always just handed the belt back to the champion after a roid bust? I feel like they traditionally vacate the belt and the former champion fights to claim it again.

Stipe. Let's find out.
I'm with this. DC shrunk himself quite a bit in transforming to a LHW though. Don't know if he could get his heavyweight form back. That was a lifetime of cake, chicken, and lifting.

Thanks to Jones' shenanigans, LHW won't be the same until DC moves on and some fresh faces take over the decision.

Back