Who should conor fight next and why?

I said who and WHY. I know my mom is good off her back but conors top game is not something we would likely see as his striking would be far more effectively. I'd rather see him fight someone that shows him overcoming a weakness he has whether that be his cardio or dealing with a strong wrestler
Don't underrate your mom like that. She's just as good on top as she is on her back. She usually finishes me pretty quick, even if her technique is a little sloppy.

...sorry. There were a bunch of openings there. Kind of like your mom again.

...sorry.

Khabib is the one "people will ask for" (Conor wants). And if they get it (he holds them to ransom successfully) Conor will get beaten the same way he did before, then retire after a fight with Paulie Malignaggi.

The fight I would most like to see would be against Tony, as I think he'd beat him worse than Khabib did.

Who will we get? ... Prolly Paulie Malignaggi
Why do you figure Tony beats Conor worse than Khabib did? On paper, Khabib is a much worse match up. Tony has next to no TD offense and his boxing defense is poor. While he could certainly beat Conor by outworking him and pulling off a darce once he's tired, he doesn't present the stylistic problems for Conor that Khabib did.

Lando dropped Tony twice with his cross - for sure Conor could bust up Tony badly and put him away in the first two rounds.

Lee fight makes zero sense. Gaethje fight doesn't make sense.

A rematch with Aldo or Diaz or Khabib makes sense.
Khabib rematch aint happenin...he got anal raped in the Khabib match..that shit was so lopsided, it was just sad.
Id say Diaz.
Not sure about aldo.....aldo doesnt want it bad enough IMO..

Easiest possible option so Nate or Aldo then the ufc will gift him another title shot

Conman never overcomes weakness or adversity. It's easier just to quit tap out and make up excuses.
What about Diaz II? He overcame a pretty long rally back from Diaz at the end our end 2.

But yeah, for a former champ, he doesn't have the greatest resolve.

Needs to try his hand at 185, maybe give him an easy fight, like Costa.
<6>

Why that, do you really believe that he could beat Lee??
For conar to win, he must take fights that suits him well. I think he could win against Porier or maybe Nate again... Gathje would maybe do it too, but i can see Justin dont Feeling nothing from conors blows and return with his and lights out for conor.
Well conor wants the rematch but it's not a sellable fight. If he really wants khabib he would be going after a guy like lee where a win there convinces people he has a chance against a heavy top game fighter. As far as him beating lee is unknown but I think he does. I think conor is the new joseph benevidas of lw while khabib is Demetrius johnson.

Don't underrate your mom like that. She's just as good on top as she is on her back. She usually finishes me pretty quick, even if her technique is a little sloppy.

...sorry. There were a bunch of openings there. Kind of like your mom again.

...sorry.
Idk most people finish her with the rear naked choke I just dont see the threat. She is good at pumping the jab and like we said she's good off her back but she's usually getting pounded standing up and on the ground. I think it's a hard sell

Idk most people finish her with the rear naked choke I just dont see the threat. She is good at pumping the jab and like we said she's good off her back but she's usually getting pounded standing up and on the ground. I think it's a hard sell
LOL

Brutal, dude. I like it.

Why that, do you really believe that he could beat Lee??
For conar to win, he must take fights that suits him well. I think he could win against Porier or maybe Nate again... Gathje would maybe do it too, but i can see Justin dont Feeling nothing from conors blows and return with his and lights out for conor.
Lee is a bad match up for him, but he has a suspect chin for a young dude who hasn't taken that many hard shots.

I love me some Gaijthe, but Eddie out boxed him pretty handidly with technique, as and we all saw how Conor's technique was far superior to Eddie's. I don't like MMATH, but that is a pretty clear MMATH if ever you could use it.

Plus, Justin is a pocket fighter more than any other fighter I've seen. And he literqlly doesn't move his head.

I can't see him closing the distance without eating some serious shots, and even once he's in the pocket, his hooks aren't exactly well hidden. Conor was made for slipping and countering a guy like Just on.

I don't want to see Gaijthe lose his next fight, as he's just started getting momentum back, so I rather he avoided Conor if he can help it.

Diaz or Ferg. If Khabib gets a big suspension, Tony should fight before TS.

I was gonna vote Tony, because it answers a few questions:
1)Is Conner actually championship material at 155, or was he a one fight wonder?

2)is Fergusen going to be able to beat a striker who relies on one punch power?

But I'm gonna go with your mom instead.
There's a lot of hype among the hardcore fans, and I wanna find out if this cougar has claws.

Ronda Rousey for WWE has been championship

Why do you figure Tony beats Conor worse than Khabib did? On paper, Khabib is a much worse match up. Tony has next to no TD offense and his boxing defense is poor. While he could certainly beat Conor by outworking him and pulling off a darce once he's tired, he doesn't present the stylistic problems for Conor that Khabib did.

Lando dropped Tony twice with his cross - for sure Conor could bust up Tony badly and put him away in the first two rounds.

I think Tony's durability and pressure make that unlikely. Of course it could happen the way you lay it out, but I don't see it. I think Tony is way too well rounded for Conor. That's just my opinion.

I think Tony's durability and pressure make that unlikely. Of course it could happen the way you lay it out, but I don't see it. I think Tony is way too well rounded for Conor. That's just my opinion.
Tony is a hell of a lot tougher than Conor, and we've yet to see Tony really fold like Conor has.

I think Conor is a bad matchup for him, but given his durability and freakish cardio, and the fact that Conor lacks in cardio and will fold against better grapplers once they have a hold on him...yeah, I see your point.

I still think Khabib is the worst match up for Conor out of the two - out of anyone in the division. Which is no knock on Conor, as basically everyone matches up poorly with Khabib.

Tony/Khabib needs to happen. It's the definition of an immovable object meeting an unstoppable force.

Gaejthe - makes no sense
Lee - not quite there yet
Tony - booked for Smesh(soon hopefully)
Khabib - booked for Tony( soon hopefully)
Nate - makes sense
Aldo - my favorite option
Dustin - not a big fight $$ compared to others

Just gaethje cause its a winnable fight and somebody who will stand in front of him

Back