who should coach season 27 of tuf?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
I think this season of tuf only reinforces the thought that the show is better when the coaches are either maniacs or have beef with each other. who should coach next season? (and hopefully fight at the end)

The contenders are undefeated. Are there 2 undefeated contenders that could coach?

The contenders are undefeated. Are there 2 undefeated contenders that could coach?

It could have been Khabib vs Gaethje, but they messed that up by having Gaethje coach this season.

I stopped watching TUF a long time ago, but it'd be fun to see GSP and Whittaker.

They should do someone not in the title picture legends maybe or unknowns Platinum - Till or they could bring in retired fighters to coach Liddel - Hendo

It could have been Khabib vs Gaethje, but they messed that up by having Gaethje coach this season.
It's funny, when I first heard about that thread, that was the first matchup I had in mind as well. Then I went down a rabbit hole of undefeated fighters on the roster, and that was a mess. Either way, would be fun, but won't happen.

I'd rather they disband TUF and put all those fighters on two episodes of DWTNCS.

KZ vs Doo Ho Choi

All female fighter cast from Korea

Back