Who should Chael fight in Nov?

mime

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
since Tito doesnt want the fight in nov i imagine chael still wants to fight because it seems hes eager to get back in there...how about the american psycho? the best fights would be tito and wanderlai but they won't probably be until next year

I'd wait for Tito and fight in Dec/Jan.

I'd wait for Tito and fight in Dec/Jan.
i think tito wants it in jan but keep in mind theres also the possibility he changes his mind or gets hurt, etc..i want that specific fight too if they can make him sign for dec or early jan and have a replacement lined up in case he doesnt show since its not too much longer of a wait but i'm not confident in trusting in tito's word

I think that Tito vs Chael fight should take place on the first Bellator 2017 show or in December.... November looks to close, i don't know if Tito can be ready

Mighty Mo in Japan.

Carvalho vs Chael or King Mo vs Chael. Neither will happen, but still.

From MMA Junkie:

"Bellator President Scott Coker today told MMAjunkie that the fight is likely to take place early next year and will headline a major event, though an exact date is still forthcoming."

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/09/chael-...ll-not-take-place-at-bellator-165-in-san-jose

Sounds like Viacom wants Tito vs. Chael to headline Bellator's NYC debut, which Coker said is happening first quarter of 2017.

Hopefully random jobber A.
But id totally settle for random jobber B.

Fight someone that is up and coming but not known to a larger audience. Those other has-beens need to be doing the same thing.

Shlemanko.

As long as Bellator dont give him a fish, cause their strategy of building up a fighter against someone nobody has heard of really isnt working.

since Tito doesnt want the fight in nov i imagine chael still wants to fight because it seems hes eager to get back in there...how about the american psycho? the best fights would be tito and wanderlai but they won't probably be until next year

Probably some big can.

Back