Who ruined Weidman?

He waited untill Vitor had his TRT taken away from him. You pretended and lied in your shameful post by claiming he beat TRTitor. He beat the deflated version who was off the stuff and still almost got finished. The real TRTitor would have broken both of his eyeball bones, Like romero knee x 2.

No lie bro, are you sure about that? If I’m wrong I’m wrong but I don’t think I am. Can someone else confirm?

Here's the thing though, Vitor was abusing TRT and it was the only reason he was able to go on his KO streak as well. Weidman was not on TRT so it was just an even playing field.

You mean Vitor looked amazing physically and performance wise untill suddenly he wasn't? That sounds like somebody else we're discussing in this thread btw.

The tool that takes mentally of going from an unbeaten champion to the beating he took from Luke, it just kills you mentally.
It is hard to get your swag and confidence back.

Add the level of competition (which is obviously a big factor as well), and you got his decline.

But he is far from the only one.

Look at Werdum. he was unbeatable until Miocic Knock him out at his hometown, and his confidence was never the same.
heck, he looks terrible now!
Where before he was happy, now he is crappy. His showing against Tybura or Volkov was very under par.

the mental game is often a lot more brutal than the physical one.

maxresdefault.jpg

They way he got stopped by Rockhold and Romero in consecutive fights combined with his age is what ruined him. You don't get stopped violently like that (twice) and recover easily. His whole career would be different if he didn't throw that shitty kick against Rockhold.

He went down-hill ever since he wasn't his dad's boy anymore.

Weidman losses have largely come from his questionable decision making in fights he was losing. That and the inexplicable mental lapses against Rockhold and Romero. Some overlap there.

The IV ban ruined Weidman.

He lost weight, lost muscle, and became a caricature of a himself by round 3.

Yoel put the nail in the coffin. Permanently rearranged his face

<{MingNope}>

So many salty Anderson fans. Let it gooooo

Whenever I see threads like this I always expect the “he was never any good!” Crowd to flood the thread.
I don’t think he was ever really the same after Rockhold smashed him though.

Back