Who played the best "mentally handicapped" role?

It's all in the hands. Master spastic finger movements and you got it down. Throw in an occasional 'eeeeeh'- Oscar.

Richard Brooker in Friday the 13th Part 3

image.jpg

Samuel L. Jackson as Mace Windu.

Does Brendan Fraser in encino man count?

I think Ben Stiller as Simple Jack is winning this BTW.

will forte in mcgruber
Man...there are certain things I can only remember....but I still remember this from yesterday and am still laughing. I love McGrubber because it is so damn stupid. You are a winner in life in my book sir. Good laugh.

yv9IMEf.gif

Man...there are certain things I can only remember....but I still remember this from yesterday and am still laughing. I love McGrubber because it is so damn stupid. You are a winner in life in my book sir. Good laugh.

yv9IMEf.gif
one of the few movies I couldn't make it through. I could only take about 45 minutes

it's clearly the snozberries taste like snozberries guy from Super Troopers playing a handicapped person in the Ringer

yv9IMEf.gif
Lol when he came out with the celery in his ass I lost it

A sweet soul who just wanted to share his chocolate. RIP Joey.

True story: He may have molested Cory Haim and was in a weird relationship with him.

On another note some of the guys that played handicapped people in the movie The Ringer were not mentally handicapped at all, I was surprised learning this, they did just as good a job as Leo.

yv9IMEf.gif

Classic Macgruber. Shit made me cry with laughter the first time I saw it. Apparently they're planning a sequel bro

Back