Who pays for the posters at these anti-Trump rallys?

Not unexpected that extremist would have their radical supporters sadly, I see some form of that sh!t happening all over again, Trump is the kind of President extremist love to poke.

These signs look so shiny and new, like fresh off the f**king printer, NEW!! It's almost as if someone is paying for them and handing them out.

52939c7e1f604450b9be72871bc0babf.jpg

The ironic thing is that after the march, a lot of these women dumped their signs on the floor. I bet it was a man that was left picking them up.

PHOTOS--Women_s-March-Trashes-Washington_-D.C.-Protesting-President-Trump_grande.jpg
Obama-linked activists have a ‘training manual’ for protesting Trump
http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-linked-activists-have-a-training-manual-for-protesting-trump/

Last edited:
These signs look so shiny and new, like fresh off the f**king printer, NEW!! It's almost as if someone is paying for them and handing them out.

52939c7e1f604450b9be72871bc0babf.jpg

The ironic thing is that after the march, a lot of these women dumped their signs on the floor. I bet it was a man that was left picking them up.

PHOTOS--Women_s-March-Trashes-Washington_-D.C.-Protesting-President-Trump_grande.jpg
found the source, holy shit, they have vans of them, lets see who pays for it.

Back