Who pays for the posters at these anti-Trump rallys?

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
These signs look so shiny and new, like fresh off the f**king printer, NEW!! It's almost as if someone is paying for them and handing them out.

52939c7e1f604450b9be72871bc0babf.jpg

The ironic thing is that after the march, a lot of these women dumped their signs on the floor. I bet it was a man that was left picking them up.

PHOTOS--Women_s-March-Trashes-Washington_-D.C.-Protesting-President-Trump_grande.jpg

maybe someone who owns a business where they have easy access to mass printing capabilites who wants to do their part?

I'd like to pick up a few of those hijab posters.

.....I need targets to shoot at the range.

972a248e865f51a699f2e87a2d332bc1.jpg

Just kidding, posters are cheap and easily accessible you fucking nut.

yes, the ONLY conceivable explanation is that someone has brainwashed these poor ladies, and paid for their signs. makes sense.

That's an impressive congregation of society's bottom feeders, no doubt.

These signs look so shiny and new, like fresh off the f**king printer, NEW!! It's almost as if someone is paying for them and handing them out.

52939c7e1f604450b9be72871bc0babf.jpg

I mean.. You can pretend if you want, that protesters/rioters aren't bussed in by the thousands and paid to cause civil unrest.

Whatever makes you feel better I suppose.

yes, the ONLY conceivable explanation is that someone has brainwashed these poor ladies, and paid for their signs. makes sense.

I mean.. You can pretend if you want, that protesters/rioters aren't bussed in by the thousands and paid to cause civil unrest.

Whatever makes you feel better I suppose.

right right. and "millions" of fraudulent voters too im sure. "thousands" of muslims cheering in NY on 9/11?

It´s almost like someone with a printing business could make money selling these. Truely baffling.

Soros you dummy! Why do you think all the liberal media podcasts advertise with squarecash? Its how he wires all the monies to the paid protesters.

There's also secret subreddits for soros funded rallies. Its all from a massive database from google. Read between the lines you dummy!

A great intelligence test is seeing how people respond the conspiracy theory of Soros. Pure hilarity what neo-con nationals think of this guy.

Activists group named "no borders" funded by.... Soros.

I know it's hard to penetrate the bubble you guys are living in, but there are a shit ton of Americans that despise Trump. Yup, hard to believe!

Back