Who is your personal boxing hero?...not just inside also outside the ring?

A couple of them, for different reasons.

Mike Tyson. Compelling, instinctious, scary and very wise person which makes him interesting. Born to be a boxer. Perfect DNA, physique, killer instinct. What a ko artist he was... Even nowadays many trained people would think twice before stepping into a ring with him. And then of courthe there ith the languatsthe.

Also:
Joe Louis - the magic of his techniques. Calm, efective. Have no more words for it.

Mohammad Ali - the social figure and legendary winner's mentality he had in fighting. How great boxing was when he was in his prime and the unforgettable fights that were generated.

Lucia Rijker - inspiring and kind person. Exceptionally gifted athlete. Slayed her opponents in both kickboxing and boxing and retired undefeated as a pro. Also...
national judo champ as a kid. Became national fencing champ as a teenager. Has black belts in japanese jiu jitsu and kyokushin. Made it to the national softball selection. Also played football at a high level. She is a modern day amazon. We share the same background which is a connection for me. We may be distantly related. I kid you not. (i have no single procent of the athletic abilities if you wonder)

- Ricky Hatton - beautiful lad. Beautiful boxer. A working class blue collar every day life kind of guy that you could get a pint with. Down to earth despite being accomplished.

The list goes on..

So your heroes are rapist coke addicted wife beaters who threaten they will eat an opponents children?

Because I enjoy it?
Me too. So why would I care if some fighter is a prick outside the ring? I mean, I'll comment that a guy like Broner is trash but that doesn't make me skip the fights.

Me too. So why would I care if some fighter is a prick outside the ring? I mean, I'll comment that a guy like Broner is trash but that doesn't make me miss his videos from the bathroom or him gambling and commuting a felony while doing so.

gee thanks, and lets not let me get on my highhorse either, I've done some stupid shit too.

For sure we all have done stupid shit, me in my teens was the epitome of stupid, actually my early and mid 20's too, so basically my whole life. The difference between us and the mongs is that we are smart enough to know we're stupid. Stupid people don't realize they're idiots.

There's a sports bettor who I listen to a lot during football season to hear him breakdown games and whatnot. He always says "the reason I get by is b/c I'm smart enough to know I'm not the smartest guy in the room." I think most people who have a decent head on their shoulders can relate to that.

1.sexy
2.froch, she's sexy
3. Morales, he will steal your girlfriend
4. Joshua, every bot on tinder likes Anthony Joshua.
5. Ric flair he's drunk and he's the fucking nature boy, wooooooooo

Froch is pretty fucking awesome. He won at life, imo. And he's more relatable to me than most, being a blue collar white dude, who's a decent athlete but nothing special and who succeeded on heart, skill, and smarts along with some nice pop to go with it. I mean he's a much better athlete than me but he's a lot more like me than say, an RJJ.

Tim Bradley another guy I have a ton of respect for.

Also Da Sex, b/c Sexy.

For sure we all have done stupid shit, me in my teens was the epitome of stupid, actually my early and mid 20's too, so basically my whole life. The difference between us and the mongs is that we are smart enough to know we're stupid. Stupid people don't realize they're idiots.

There's a sports bettor who I listen to a lot during football season to hear him breakdown games and whatnot. He always says "the reason I get by is b/c I'm smart enough to know I'm not the smartest guy in the room." I think most people who have a decent head on their shoulders can relate to that.
yup, that's what i always say, even smart people are wrong all the time.

Froch is pretty fucking awesome. He won at life, imo. And he's more relatable to me than most, being a blue collar white dude, who's a decent athlete but nothing special and who succeeded on heart, skill, and smarts along with some nice pop to go with it. I mean he's a much better athlete than me but he's a lot more like me than say, an RJJ.

Tim Bradley another guy I have a ton of respect for.

Also Da Sex, b/c Sexy.

Froch is the only boxer I have seen that got better looking the more he got hit!

Connor Macgregor. He went from standing in a welfare line 4 years ago to being the biggest draw in boxing in his pro debut.
Until he gets his ass beat tonight.

Barney Ross. Overcame tragedy and reunited his family.

Back