Who is your favourite WSOF fighter?

Favourite WSOF Fighter?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Justin Gaethje for me. Dude is a straight up killer that is never in a boring fight.

Gaethje for me, closely followed by Palhares & Moraes.

mine were Palhares and Tyrone Spong. Both under contract but neither fight anymore. Kind of a bummer, to say the least. lol

I like watching Gaethje the most out of their active fighters.

I like how far Branch has come in recent years; he is for sure a UFC caliber fighter. I would have voted Palhares, the best WW outside the UFC, but is he even fighting for them anymore?

Luis Palomino, dude is a straight up G and it's a shame he'll never get that belt.

IMG_9187.0.jpg

Moraes for me. The guy could be cautious sometimes but he is a well rounded and technical fighter.

I like this polls btw, this is good for the subforum

I voted Moraes, and then immediately got mad at myself for not voting Jake Shields. Moraes & Gaethje are the first two that come to mind when WSOF is mentioned though.

Last edited:
Voted "Other" for Valiev, though I expect his leaping in striking style to get him into trouble against an opponent with good counters.

Marlon Moraes, especially since how shallow the Bantamweight Division is he would be a great asset to the UFC.

David Branch gotta go with the 2 division champ second would be Lance Palmer

I am the one goof who voted a Phoenix Jones. Can't not love a guy in a super hero costume.

I guess the sample size on the poll is small but I still can't believe Gaethje isn't running away with this thing.

I guess the sample size on the poll is small but I still can't believe Gaethje isn't running away with this thing.

The fact that it's spread out is good though. Shows that their top level guys are all pretty fun to watch.

Is Horodecki still fighting there? He gives us the best gifs.

Gaethje by default to be honest.

The only real stand out to me.

Back