Who is your best friend?

i know a girl who says she has 32 best friends.

Right+Hand.jpg

Not sure if you are serious...this is sherdog...but my wife is my best friend also. Been married 16 years and would feel lost without that woman.

Her name is Angela. I trust her she knows most things about me and if she could I'm sure she would get my back. I'm just in a better place in this world financially and all.

But I'd trust her to tell her most things. Except if I murdered someone. I wouldn't even tell my brother that.

Now that I think of it my brother probably knows more secrets then Angela. I change my mind. It's my brother.

Her name is Angela. I trust her she knows most things about me and if she could I'm sure she would get my back. I'm just in a better place in this world financially and all.

But I'd trust her to tell her most things. Except if I murdered someone. I wouldn't even tell my brother that.

Now that I think of it my brother probably knows more secrets then Angela. I change my mind. It's my brother.
Make up your mind.

Those are def on the line!! If we could possibly see the hands again from a few different angles, we can better determine which category in which they should be placed! BET!!!!
Yeah Bunz, I can see that. The fingers look to be on the longer side, but the width of the palm looks a tad bit gathery @pcptornado , show us a pic of your penis just so we can further research your gathering aspects. I'm not entirely sold.

Not sure if you are serious...this is sherdog...but my wife is my best friend also. Been married 16 years and would feel lost without that woman.
Its absolutely true. Would rather hang with her than anyone else. I hear guys mentioning needing guy time but I never needed that. I enjoy my buds dont get me wrong but never a scenario where I wouldnt want the wife there

Its absolutely true. Would rather hang with her than anyone else. I hear guys mentioning needing guy time but I never needed that. I enjoy my buds dont get me wrong but never a scenario where I wouldnt want the wife there
That's awesome. My wife and I are the same. She doesn't enjoy shooting guns or bjj so when I do those she's not there....other than that I would rather hang with her.

That's awesome. My wife and I are the same. She doesn't enjoy shooting guns or bjj so when I do those she's not there....other than that I would rather hang with her.
*Clinks Glass*

Back