Who is your best friend?

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mines is Junior. Anytime I need someone I can call him up and he has my back. I dont have many friends since many of them have disappointed me but Junior has always been there for me. So if you are reading this Junior you will always be my best bud. What about you guys?

My best friend always listens to my problems, never judges, makes me feel good about myself and is always super excited to see me. He is my dog

Cringe ha

Not particularly true either, i do luve mah dawg doe

FB_IMG_1504490717837.jpg
My dog Otis Ray, he is with me 24/7 and ain't afraid handle buisness Scarface style if the need arises.

Last edited:
My dog Simon.
21369103_1352162534902729_811706091546198259_n.jpg

My little brother, we've been Simpsons fans since 1991 and been through everything together.

I have 5 close friends that I have had for over 30 years. One moved away and we only see him about once a year now. Before, I was the absent one but I have moved back now. We all consider each other our best friends. I was best man for two of their weddings.

We fight like brothers but we would all do anything for each other. We know that we have each other's backs- no matter what. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this group. A couple of my friend's wives are like my sisters, we all hang out all the time. We help raise each other's kids and, most importantly, we discipline each other's kids . Add in my real sister, my real brother and my brother-in-law, and my parents, and it seems that I am almost constantly surrounded by at least a dozen loved ones.

I don't take any of this for granted. I know people with almost no close friends and I couldn't imagine going through life without my group.

I used to have a best friend once but one day our balls accidentally touched and now I can't look him in the eye.

my dog

my gf, whom i was friends with for years before we started dating.

and my one other buddy/training partner.

all ride or die homies.

Stitch Duran.

He was always my friend.

all of Sherdog.

Back