Who is worse: McGregor trolls or McGregor haters?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
Each have the same pattern - throwing idiotic slogan about their hate object's abilities, and waiting for the bait to click.
Usually they never even care to respond in their own threads.

So who is more annoying? Who is more ignorant?

Please discuss.

Thats a legit hard question..

I feel i am in the middle. I am a big fan of his fighting style and training. But i hate his trashtalk and his keeping up with the kardashian lifestyle.

I like all of you. Always nice to be here when there is nothing else to do <3

Conor trolls 80%
Conor haters 20%

Those numbers will become opposite for me if Khabib wins though. I wish we could just do away with both the trolls and haters, they're all immature and under 15 anyway, let them come back when their balls drop.

Trolls 80%
Haters 20%

Those numbers with be opposite for me if Khabib wins though. I wish we could just do away with both, they're all immature and under 15 anyway, let them come back when their balls drop.

I wonder what was the admin that moved my thread to Wasteland - apparently, a member of one of these groups.

Wins 2 titles, never defending them causing a log jam at the top of the lightweight division so theres a reason to dislike him as a fighter. The bellator incident and the bus incidents are reasons to dislike him as a person. Being called a Conor hater should be considered a term of endearment to be quite honest.

They are both swimming in the same septic tank

Each have the same pattern - throwing idiotic slogan about their hate object's abilities, and waiting for the bait to click.
Usually they never even care to respond in their own threads.

So who is more annoying? Who is more ignorant?

Please discuss.
which are you. I detect a connie hater. Most of sherdog hates on mcgoober.

Wins 2 titles, never defending them causing a log jam at the top of the lightweight division so theres a reason to dislike him as a fighter. The bellator incident and the bus incidents are reasons to dislike him as a person. Being called a Conor hater should be considered a term of endearment to be quite honest.

which are you. I detect a connie hater. Most of sherdog hates on mcgoober.

Fight!

Back