Who is UFC 224's most underrated fighter?

Who is UFC 224's most underrated fighter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plats can make one. Mods can add one.

@Valhoven - could we have a poll please? :)

Ahh got it. Seems like the card is full of fighters who aren't getting the respect they likely deserve. I don't pay for PPVs though so I guess it's different in that light.

In your opinion, which fighter on the UFC 224 card is the most underrated, under the radar, or least appreciated?

On the main card, I would argue that Rocky P and Brian Kelleher have not received a lot of love despite their skill and achievements.

Oliynkik, Zaleski dos Santos, and Mina are the others that jump out at me. What do you think?

I write a recurring series highlighting the careers and skills of fighters I feel deserve more love. For the last event, I focused on Thiago Santos.
I miss the mighty boosh.

Zaleski dos Santos, probably.

He's a killer.

For a future Plat, anything. :p

Round up 5-10 names for me and I'll dial it up.
Thanks man, I'll get there eventually. ;)

In alphabetical order (ones I've seen mentioned here):
Albini
non TRT Belfort
Hein
Kelleher
Lineker
Mina
Nunes
Oliynyk
Pennington
Strickland
Zaleski dos Santos
Other

Thanks man, I'll get there eventually. ;)

In alphabetical order (ones I've seen mentioned here):
Albini
non TRT Belfort
Hein
Kelleher
Lineker
Mina
Nunes
Oliynyk
Pennington
Strickland
Zaleski dos Santos
Other
Done. I ended up listing as per card appearance and then pairing the fighters with their opponents when included and when not, I parenthesised who fighter x was fighting so voters can have more a context to frame their vote. Hope that audible is to your and TS' liking.

Enjoy the thread.

cc: @Eddieg

Mandy Nunes, she still doesn't get the hype she deserves for having the best resume in WMMA history.

Rousey
Tate
Shevchenko X2
GDR
Budd
McMann

Even Gomes, Porto and Baszler would be considered top wins for other female fighters, and she's DESTROYED most of her wins other than Shevchenko.

She's truly the Lioness!
I agree, she's a great fighter

Done. I ended up listing as per card appearance and then pairing the fighters with their opponents when included and when not, I parenthesised who fighter x was fighting so voters can have more a context to frame their vote. Hope that audible is to your and TS' liking.

Enjoy the thread.

Perfect, thanks a lot! :)

I miss the mighty boosh.

Ayyy we're boiiiz now. Grew up on that stuff. I feel uncomfortable sharing it with people nowadays, because of all the blackface.

Zaleski dos Santos, probably.

He's a killer.

My man. He's so solid just hasn't been exposed to fans AT ALL. Perfect for this series.

Enjoy the thread.

Thanks so much you're a gent. Let's keep it goin' guys.

John Linekar. He's got the attributes of a champion. Always excited to see him fight, versus anybody.

Back