Who is UFC 224's most underrated fighter?

Who is UFC 224's most underrated fighter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eddieg

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In your opinion, which fighter on the UFC 224 card is the most underrated, under the radar, or least appreciated?

On the main card, I would argue that Rocky P and Brian Kelleher have not received a lot of love despite their skill and achievements.

Oliynkik, Zaleski dos Santos, and Mina are the others that jump out at me. What do you think?

I write a recurring series highlighting the careers and skills of fighters I feel deserve more love. For the last event, I focused on Thiago Santos.

UPDATE: The winner was Zaleski dos Santos. I had a lot of fun writing about him, you can check it out here. http://mmasucka.com/2018/05/10/fighter-of-interest-elizeu-zaleski-dos-santos/

Last edited:
Nick Hein. Had some boring fights but is definitely underrated. Only recent loss to James Vick.

Mandy Nunes, she still doesn't get the hype she deserves for having the best resume in WMMA history.

Rousey
Tate
Shevchenko X2
GDR
Budd
McMann

Even Gomes, Porto and Baszler would be considered top wins for other female fighters, and she's DESTROYED most of her wins other than Shevchenko.

She's truly the Lioness!

Aleksei Alekseevych Oliynyk via Ezekiel choke.

Lineker is a dangerous fighter who is primarily known for being Overweight. 11-3 UFC record with only loss at BW being to Dillashaw.

You could see him fighting for a belt soon, BW doesn't exactly have a high ceiling to contendership.

I still think Warley has potential even though he shit the bed vs Barbarena and was dominated by Usman. He has skill everywhere and that guillotine is a deadly weapon.

Nick Hein. Had some boring fights but is definitely underrated. Only recent loss to James Vick.

Definitely thought about the good sergeant. The boring fights thing might make it difficult to sell him in an article\with gifs.

Mandy Nunes, she still doesn't get the hype she deserves for having the best resume in WMMA history.

I love Nunes. However, she has headlined some huge events and been given a lot of opportunities in the spotlight. Where she is most underrated is as a person, the UFC refuses to highlight her personality, life, and relationship with Nina Ansaroff. I'm sure she'll get plenty of article treatment from others.

The Boa Constrictor! I think he'd make a better highlight in your series, mate.

1 vote for Oliynyk

Aleksei Alekseevych Oliynyk via Ezekiel choke.

2 for Oliynyk

Non trt belfort

Lowkey doing a great job holding it together despite his body failing him.

Lineker is a dangerous fighter who is primarily known for being Overweight. 11-3 UFC record with only loss at BW being to Dillashaw.

I feel JFL is properly appreciated, at least from what I see.

The UFCs 224th most underrated fighter is
1D4A39BC-511F-4B25-A1F8-0FC29A745195.png

Vitor Belfort

explosive young fighter with alot of potential

Definitely thought about the good sergeant. The boring fights thing might make it difficult to sell him in an article\with gifs.

I love Nunes. However, she has headlined some huge events and been given a lot of opportunities in the spotlight. Where she is most underrated is as a person, the UFC refuses to highlight her personality, life, and relationship with Nina Ansaroff. I'm sure she'll get plenty of article treatment from others.

1 vote for Oliynyk

2 for Oliynyk

Lowkey doing a great job holding it together despite his body failing him.

I feel JFL is properly appreciated, at least from what I see.
We need a poll.

Kelvin could be a serious threat if he dialed in his diet and went back down to 170 where he belongs

sean strickland is underrated imo. his only losses are to ponzi by decision over 3 years ago, and usman by decision 1 year ago.

Considering the main event, every single male on the card is the correct answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back