Who is Till going to Fight at UFC Liverpool

Nah Leon doesn't deserve Till, let Leon fight on the card but give him Usman. Give Till Masvidal or Wonderboy.
Your argument = stupid gif

<{hfved}>

Masvidal already turned it down, he won't be ready before July i think. Thompson could work, but his dad doesn't seem to like the idea. I could make a case for Edwards deserving to be better ranked than Till, so he definitely deserves that fight, don't buy into hypejobs that easy kid.

Your argument = stupid gif

<{hfved}>

Masvidal already turned it down, he won't be ready before July i think. Thompson could work, but his dad doesn't seem to like the idea. I could make a case for Edwards deserving to be better ranked than Till, so he definitely deserves that fight, don't buy into hypejobs that easy kid.

Hypejob i think not Till would make light work of Edwards, would rather see him against decent opposition like Colby or Wonderboy.

Why not?? Till is a top contender and so is RDA why not make it like a title eliminator???

Jesus fucking Christ, what a retarded idea. Dill hasn't earned that yet.

Dill has two decisions, one draw, and his victory over Cowboy, in his last four. Besides Cowboy, the list of fighters he's fought is full of unknowns.

RDA finished Donald to, but before he was on a losing streak, in fact, Cowboy was on a 8 fight winning streak, beating the likes of Jim Miller, Edson B, Evan Dunham, Myles Jury, Benson Henderson, Eddie Alvarez, etc...and RDA has three straight wins at WW against known, tough fighters.

From what I hear it will be Masvidal

colby and RDA both seem to be waiting on what's happening with the title, I doubt they accept a fight with the 7th ranked contender. masvidal said himself he won't be ready in may and wonderboy still seems to have some lingering thumb issues keeping him out. ponzi will most likely headline the UFC Chile card the week before and he will likely be matched up with another top 15 WW (prolly usman or cerrone). that leaves pretty little for the Liverpool main event TBD slot.

I would say try to make Gunni/Till and if that fails do Leon Edwards/Darren Till for the all british main. other than cerrone (who was coming off two losses), edwards' level of competition has been comparatively better to till's level of competition and the idea of booking this fight really isn't that farfetched

imo i would love to see RDA come and fight Till. But personally can see him fighting someone like Magny or Covington. Who do you think he will fight??

giphy.gif
he is fighting Thompson or covington

I would say try to make Gunni/Till and if that fails do Leon Edwards/Darren Till for the all british main. other than cerrone (who was coming off two losses), edwards' level of competition has been comparatively better to till's level of competition and the idea of
booking this fight really isn't that farfetched

I'm not certain Luque and tumenov aren't better wins than cerrone.

RDA should sit until woodley comes back. Tyrun did the same for his title shot.

Till hasnt beatin anyone but a blown up LW
Beating Cerrone gave Masvidal his title eliminator fight with Maia. Till might very well be above Masvidal.

Lawler or Masvidal.
Woderboy is nice too.

Back