Who is Till going to Fight at UFC Liverpool

Connor Prince

GOAT
@Orange
Reaction score
imo i would love to see RDA come and fight Till. But personally can see him fighting someone like Magny or Covington. Who do you think he will fight??

giphy.gif

RDA already? Come on man

Why not?? Till is a top contender and so is RDA why not make it like a title eliminator???

Champ : Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley.
1: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson.
2. Rafael dos Anjos.
3: Colby "Chaos" Covington.
4: Ruthless" Robbie Lawler.
5: Demian Maia.
6: Jorge Masvidal
7: Darren Till. 16-0-1.

Why not Number 2 vs Number 7??

RDA should sit until woodley comes back. Tyrun did the same for his title shot.

Till hasnt beatin anyone but a blown up LW

imo i would love to see RDA come and fight Till. But personally can see him fighting someone like Magny or Covington. Who do you think he will fight??

giphy.gif

I doubt it's RDA.It would be silly to think the UFC would put on a bigger fight like that for an early afternoon Liverpool card.Kudos if they do,I HIGHLY doubt it,not to mention trying to keep Till winning as he's a hot prospect and keeping RDA available for a title shot or interim on a PPV or FOX card.Everything considered,that's wishful thinking at best.As far as who do I think?I don't care,they will put together whatever they put together and then when it's on i'll watch it.

ps.Till doesn't deserve RDA anyway.He can fight another big mouth in Colby.UFC Fight Night 130 "Battle of the d-bags"

I'd like to see him fight Usman, doubt it happens tho since its a risky fight and the UFC are trying to give this guy a push

It will be either someone it the top 3 so they can fast track him to a title shot or a top 15 guy that the UFC feels is a favourable match

Would be meh if Masivdal, Colby keeps asking for a fight tho so maybe against Till is the answer. Either way i don't mind i'm deffo going to this one. I just hope they don't give him Perry as they had beef a few months ago. Perry is not worth Tills name imo so would be sh*te if they gave him Perry.

Masvidal would be great, but he said that he can't make it to the event in Liverpool, and would rather fight in June/July.

It would be nice to watch Colby get a beating, IMO.

Why not?? Till is a top contender and so is RDA why not make it like a title eliminator???

Champ : Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley.
1: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson.
2. Rafael dos Anjos.
3: Colby "Chaos" Covington.
4: Ruthless" Robbie Lawler.
5: Demian Maia.
6: Jorge Masvidal
7: Darren Till. 16-0-1.

Why not Number 2 vs Number 7??
Because RDA beat the #2 Lawler, doesn't make any sense to fight #7 Till after that, while he can just wait for the titleshot he already earned by dominating former champ, Till can fuck off and fight someone else, maybe Leon Edwards, he's totally unproven grappling wise. RDA is not going to Liverpool, definitely not.

If it was up to me, i'd like to see Thompson or Edwards.

Because RDA beat the #2 Lawler, doesn't make any sense to fight #7 Till after that, while he can just wait for the titleshot he already earned by dominating former champ, Till can fuck off and fight someone else, maybe Leon Edwards, he's totally unproven grappling wise. RDA is not going to Liverpool, definitely not.

If it was up to me, i'd like to see Thompson or Edwards.

How does Edwards deserve Till, his last fight was poor if didn't get lucky the last second in the fight could've seen Sobotta winning that. Would like too see Till vs RDA just for the fact that if Till won that fight. Then instant TS but Wonderboy would be also a good fight

giphy.gif

Kinda hope they give him a big name like CM Punk or Sage Nortcutt so we can watch Till systematically the walk em down and find dat chiseled chin and fracture it... Pride did great squash matches.
<{jackyeah}>

Masvidal would be a fitting opponent for Till to vanquish in his home town

How does Edwards deserve Till, his last fight was poor if didn't get lucky the last second in the fight could've seen Sobotta winning that.
Did you even watch it or you are talking out of your ass? Edwards would've won anyway, he won the first round and certainly was ahead in the third, 29-28 AT LEAST because 2nd was close enough to give it to Edwards. You don't know shit about scoring if you think Sobotta was winning.

Edwards is now 7-1 in last 8, while Till only won 4 fights in UFC, and Edwards fought the better competition so far, how the FUCK does him not deserve Till, are you crazy? Stop rushing fighters and falling in love with hype jobs ffs

Did you even watch it or you are talking out of your ass? Edwards would've won anyway, he won the first round and certainly was ahead in the third, 29-28 AT LEAST because 2nd was close enough to give it to Edwards. You don't know shit about scoring if you think Sobotta was winning.

Edwards is now 7-1 in last 8, while Till only won 4 fights in UFC, and Edwards fought the better competition so far, how the FUCK does him not deserve Till, are you crazy? Stop rushing fighters and falling in love with hype jobs ffs

giphy.gif

Nah Leon doesn't deserve Till, let Leon fight on the card but give him Usman. Give Till Masvidal or Wonderboy.

Back