Who is this Dillon guy and why...

Boomb

Hate the game, not the player.
@red
Reaction score
...does he think it's cool to copy Conor?

Does Conor get paid from this?

The good thing is that he's getting destroyed by the comments. Thet's the funniest part.

I love seeing these cocky nobodys get smashed

Brett Johns was walking out like he was the king of the world last weekend, then he lost.

Paddy hollohan or whatever is another cocky nobody

Paddy pimblet hasnt fought one decent fighter and isnt in the UFC and already says he wouldnt fight in the ufc unless he was headlining

Darren till is a cocky sum bitch too

Dillan Danis has never even fought before

I think all these guys train out of UK/Ireland.

...does he think it's cool to copy Conor?

Does Conor get paid from this?

The good thing is that he's getting destroyed by the comments. Thet's the funniest part.

He is a close friend of Conor.

Ariel called him out on wearing sunglasses indoors on the MMA Hour. I know that Ariel is hated here but that was pretty cool.

Really hoping he gets Aaron Picco'd. Motherfucker needs some humble pie.

How dare a young man promote and believe in himself, using whatever advantages he has available to advance his career and financial freedom.

He should be ashamed of himself.

How dare a young man promote and believe in himself, using whatever advantages he has available to advance his career and financial freedom.

He should be ashamed of himself.

Yeah because there is no other way to promote yourself than being a cringeworthy copycat.

Him and Colby are both so desperate for attention it’s embarassing. More guys should take the approach of Ortega, finish fights against top level guys and be humble in victory.

Him and Colby are both so desperate for attention it’s embarassing. More guys should take the approach of Ortega, finish fights against top level guys and be humble in victory.
More guys should just be themselves rather than copy Conor (Danis) and Chael (Covington). No one dislikes trash talk & bravado but fake, cringe worthy, unoriginal shite doesn't fly.

Ariel called him out on wearing sunglasses indoors on the MMA Hour. I know that Ariel is hated here but that was pretty cool.
I wear sunglasses indoors too, indoor lighting can be horrible if you're light sensitive, and if I wanted a headache I can think of more enjoyable ways to go about it. I must be a freak and all those lawsuits against companies with the wrong lighting were just made up bullshits. <45>

more guys should take banned PEDs before they fight?

I like Dillon. I hope he does well.
We need more BJJ practitioners in MMA.

Anyone associated with Conor pisses you guys off and that makes me happy.

I wear sunglasses indoors too, indoor lighting can be horrible if you're light sensitive, and if I wanted a headache I can think of more enjoyable ways to go about it. I must be a freak and all those lawsuits against companies with the wrong lighting were just made up bullshits. <45>
<YeahOKJen>

I love it when threads get moved to the correct subforum and they instantly die <Lmaoo>

TS a quick instagram check would show you. And he is a world class bjj player

Back