Who is the youngest top 3 fighter to retire from mma?

Correct answer but not what i was thinking of, it was fairly recently. Young guy had his first fight in UFC and looked fairly impressive, then retired in the post fight interview saying it was his dream to reach the ufc and that he accomplished it of something

EDIT: Frankie Perez. KO'd Sam Stout in his debut in under a minute then retired, after which Bisping trashed him quite a bit
Frankie-Perez-DROPPED-FINISHED-Sam-Stout-R1-_zpsil67eefd.gif

he's actually back from retirement now. He's lost his last 2 since coming back. He was just on the Weidman vs Gastelum card vs Chris Wade

he's actually back from retirement now. He's lost his last 2 since coming back. He was just on the Weidman vs Gastelum card vs Chris Wade

i figured he would be back sooner or later, gotta pay the bills. i missed that whole card minus the main event because of work though so that sucks to hear, kid looked like he had a bright future ahead of him

How old is Khabib? It's gotta be him...

Aside from the most obvious one in GSP, Rumble (33) and Tate (30) although Tate would have fallen out of the top 3 if she didn't retire.

Adlan Amagov had championship potential in many people's eyes.Retired at around 25 due to idk to focus on religion iirc which is a bit ironic since he recently stabbed a guy in the chest during a gang fight which left a few dead and a bunch injured.Obviously not top 3 but an honorable mention.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/adlan-amagov

Cole conrad

Edit: not top 3 tho

The Diaz bros.

In their minds they are both top 3 p4p

Back