Who is the shittier person Jones or Palhares?

No, it isn't. Their mental development is literally retarded.

The word is only considered insulting because no one wants to be compared to a mentally deficient person. So, it's really the condition itself that is the crux of the insult, and no matter what word you use to describe it, and retard is already something of a euphemism, that word will be considered insulting.
i get that..it's just politically correct not to call someone that. mentally challenged are referred to as retarded. I won't say that to anyone born or became like that from an accident or what not. Those that have a capacity to know what is wrong or right, or know what they should or should't be doing, but do the opposite are retarded, most of my co workers. Actually i call them fucktards.

Yea, I don't have a learning disability. No one should ever call someone with an actual learning disability a retard.

I know that's probably hard for you guys to comprehend
You kind of lose that dignity when you habitually act like a psycho. If he’s that disabled he shouldn’t be fighting

JJ by far..eye pokes and PEDS, that's just inside the cage.

Hey, I'm wondering the same...I see people call Cyborg all sorts of things and nothing happens. I'd really like to know the definition of "fighter bashing"

Like most interactions involving mods, it all comes down to what they want to enforce. Everyone is biased.

Either way its a stupid fucking rule. These guys are alpha studs/studettes who fight for a living, they can take some insults from dweebs on the internet

Like most interactions involving mods, it all comes down to what they want to enforce. Everyone is biased.

Either way its a stupid fucking rule. These guys are alpha studs/studettes who fight for a living, they can take some insults from dweebs on the internet
Agreed.

Back