Who is the poster boy for PED'S in the UFC. Ubereem or Lesnar?

Really?

Ubereem and it’s not even close. He completely changed his entire physical structure within the span of 2-3 years.
Some people just have better genetics than others man.
The only reason allistair was a pride MW is because he limited his calories to fight at that weight class.
Once he started eating he reached his natural weight like his brother.

That's science bro.

#flatearth

you forgot someone:

and lets not forget about this weird boy:

20170512050222_5D3_0391.JPG

Who is he??

I thought Brock was just a jacked white boy.

I’m trying to deal with it.

Who is he??

Its Jessica Andrade. They say its a girl, thats why he is fighting at WMMA. But as long as USADA doesnt do pants control, i have my doubts.

ANDRADE_JESSICA.png

you forgot someone:

maxresdefault.jpg

or maybe this well known man:

Yoel-Romero-2.jpg

maybe he´d like to be in the race as well:

JonJones-BeforeAfter.jpg

and lets not forget about this weird boy:

20170512050222_5D3_0391.JPG
So you decided to post a female fighter and call her a boy. (fighter bashing but whatever, she is very muscular and has failed tests so not really a big deal imo)

But you chose Andrade over Cyborg?
cyborg-justino.jpg

Going by fighter's notoriety and how much their PED usage has been talked about it must be Jon Jones.

Last edited:
So you decided to post a female fighter and call her a boy. (fighter bashing but whatever, she is very muscular and has failed tests so not really a big deal imo)

But you chose Andrade over Cyborg?
cyborg-justino.jpg

I wanted to leave some space for others. Thats why Gabi Garcia is missing as well. Shes beautifully roided:

Gabi-Garcia-before.jpg

I wanted to leave some space for others. Thats why Gabi Garcia is missing as well. Shes beautifully roided:

Gabi-Garcia-before.jpg

She is like a female version of Bigfoot and Cyborg is a female version of Wandy.

Both.

It's actually hilarious when people say Fedor fell off because drug testing when he got to the U.S.. meanwhile Lesnar was the champ in the UFC and Overeem was the champ in Strikeforce.
No with fedor it was age, it is the other PRIDE fighters that were all the sudden exposed to testing. It really makes no difference, even adding the USADA... it was just more sophisticated testing. The thing that most people do not realize is there is alot more money in making PED's than there is in testing for them. The mouse is always going to be ahead of the mouse trap when it comes to them.

No with fedor it was age, it is the other PRIDE fighters that were all the sudden exposed to testing. It really makes no difference, even adding the USADA... it was just more sophisticated testing. The thing that most people do not realize is there is alot more money in making PED's than there is in testing for them. The mouse is always going to be ahead of the mouse trap when it comes to them.
Lmao with fedor he just got beat.

Fanboys look so hard for excuses it isn't funny.

Back