Who is the nicest personality in the UFC?

Sage is fake. Something tells me if you were his little brother or something you’d be getting shitkicked.

Dan hardy. Met him a few times and always takes time to talk and have a laugh with you. Super nice guy!

I
im saying she should have dropped the pad, checked the kick intentionally the way weidman did to silva.
I know, I can read. But do you realise you're saying a child should have checked a leg kick from a fully grown man, not only a fully grown man but one that weighs 250lbs and is a decorated kickboxing champion. Hence wtf

I

I know, I can read. But do you realise you're saying a child should have checked a leg kick from a fully grown man, not only a fully grown man but one that weighs 250lbs and is a decorated kickboxing champion. Hence wtf
Timing my fren, timing beats speed and power 10/10 times.

Brock Lesnar is the nicest guy in The UFC.Even though he doesn't need the money, he's always willing to come back and help guys who don't draw well on their own like Hunt and Cormier so that they can get at least one big paycheck.

2a82kqu.jpg

rampage-jackson-is-awkward-o.gif

By nicest personality you mean a good person?

Retired fighters.

Actually on the UFC: Holly and Valentina. Only two that I think are 100% honest and kind hearted people. Only good thing about WMMA.
The rest of actual UFC fighters are either outspoken trash or fake ass sh*t.

Met a bunch of fighters just being out and about where I live over the years and none, not a single one from Dodson to Means to Cowboy to Jones to Arlovski, is an asshole in person at all. It leads me to believe most fighters are cool as fuck in person.

Matt Hughes.

Rich Franklin.

Back