Who is the nicest personality in the UFC?

Tank is the GOAT most respectful and just a complete class act.
4joqoz.jpg

If we considered divisions as a whole, it's gotta be HW hands down (Stipe, DC, Overeem, JDS, Arlovski, Hunt, Tuivasa, Ngannou etc.)

man, fuck who's nice. this is human cock fighting. who's got the sharpest blades, is what i'm saying.

I met Weidman while he was champ 4 years ago - 2 weeks after the Machida fight. He was awesome, really humble. Talked with me for like 5 minutes offered to take a photo with me. Total class.

I'd say Sage, also heard Rashad is a stand up guy in person.

Shogun. Look at how long he has been fighting and i've never heard anyone say anything negative about him. Ever. Even bad guy Chael hespects The Shogun.

that gif in the op of reem kicking the girl with the pad is so fucking frustrating.

i dont know why the girl didnt quickly drop that bag and check his kick and snap his leg the way weidman did intentionally (this is bolded, italicised and underlined because i see alot of people saying ever since it happened that win was a fluke, it clearly was not a fluke.) to anderson.

That security guy with the red suit, and it's not even close.

that gif in the op of reem kicking the girl with the pad is so fucking frustrating.

i dont know why the girl didnt quickly drop that bag and check his kick and snap his leg the way weidman did intentionally (this is bolded, italicised and underlined because i see alot of people saying ever since it happened that win was a fluke, it clearly was not a fluke.) to anderson.
Wtf?

Maia - 40 and I don't remember him saying a negative thing about anyone
....and on a much younger level, Rose- a genuine beautiful human being

Of all the fighters that haven't been named yet, I'd say Carlos Condit, he seems like a legit nice and down to earth guy.

Back