Who is the most underrated fighter of all time

Munoz is underrated, on the cusp of title until teh chris killed him. Also honorable mention goes to one of my favorite fighters of all time, the one, the only, NBK. Fickle fans remember his fights from now but he was so exciting for so many years!

0514cfc40560a2258266440407e54c41c6b17-retina-thumbnail-large.jpg
Manlets need their balls coddled by Megan Olivi too.

another one that is low key underrated is DC

Only lost to the Goat and has competed in 2 divisions.
jake shields

Jake shields is a good one. The Ellenburger loss is bad tho, but he is a top 5 WW of all time imo

Kid Yamamoto. Most people in North America only know him from his tenure in the UFC but in his prime in Japan, he was something to behold

Post-break Anderson Silva. I honestly feel that people don’t give him the props for what he’s done. The stuff he’s done after one of the worst injuries in UFC history is almost more impressive than the stuff he did before - fighting at his age and at that level after that break is fucking ridiculous.

Rashad Evans

The way he won TUF at Heavyweight then captured the LHW belt was amazing, out his rivalry with Rampage nadecfor ine of the greatest TUFs of all time.

Stephen Thompson

No one talks about him really but I still think he’s going to be champ at WW and I think he’s going to hold the belt for a long time.

Paul Daley

Just an absolute beast who has fought many of the best. He always brings it and it’s such a travesty he’s been banned from the UFC. He could have filled the void left by Diaz and I’d have loved to have seen him fight Lawler when Lawler was Champ.

for me

Joseph Benavidez- His 4 losses are to ATG's DJ and Cruz. 2 of them were split decisions tthat could have went his way. There's a case to be made he has beaten everyone he has fought

And there's no doubt he's the clear #2 125er in the world rn and he hasn't even fought in 2 years. That's how good Joseph Benavidez is. Kinda hope he comes back one day tbh.

who are some for you
Clear #2 125 with a 2 year layoff, seems like he's rated exactly as he should be. If wants some more respect he should go fight some beasts at 135 instead of hide behind DJ who he's not allowed to fight anymore.

Kenny Florian.

He fought for the title at multiple weight classes, all monsters in their primes.

and he finishes fights.

And there's no doubt he's the clear #2 125er in the world rn and he hasn't even fought in 2 years. That's how good Joseph Benavidez is. Kinda hope he comes back one day tbh.

I'll argue that. I thought he lost to Cejudo as did most people, lost point for dick kicking be damned.

Matt Wiman for me. Tough out for anyone. Solid fringe top-10/15 guy

I feel like a lot of the Champs/Top 3 fighters outside of the UFC are underrated.

chris lytle
toby imada
rani yaya

Lytle is probably one of the most universally respected fighters on here.

Cormier is the correct answer. Never lost to someone not named Jones. But he's talked about on here like any other top 10 fighter.

Back