Who is the Most Underrated Actor Right Now?

The guy who looks like Orlando Bloom but isn’t Orlando Bloom.

Yummy Winnick for sure, she is simply amazing on Vikings and sticking with that...Travis Fimmel because the list is really really short for people that outright 150% nail a role like he did with Ragnar, it could be put out there that his portrayal of Ragnar nailed it harder than any single actor on Game of Thrones.... IMO,

Ivar is a fucking tool and the sooner hes removed from the show's focal point...the better lol

its not entirely Ivar's fault, they portray him as this completely useless((legs)) cripple that is also a better fighter than most of these vikings lol its a fucking joke...someone like that would have been fed to the wolves in those days in that place, I understand they briefly touched on that in the show but the reality is...they wouldnt have thought twice about it nor would any group of blood thirsty fighting men throw their entire stock behind someone that was as impaired as the show portrays him to be, Im not one the people that will whine about the shows authenticity and I can enjoy it for what it is...but cmon....the way they portray him is a fucking joke
Dude, hate to break the news to you, Ivar the Boneless was a real historical Viking who was a cripple and one of the leaders of the Great Heathen Army. He also claimed like his brothers that he was the son of Ragnar Lothbrok, who was a more mythical Viking figure who may or may not have been real.

Its nice to see Walton Goggins finally getting some love.

His role as Sorter in Revolver was good. I really wish he was Agent 47 instead of Timothy Olyphant in Hitman.
I actually never saw Revolver, i'll have to check it out. I liked him in Rock N Rolla, too. I liked Olyphant in Hitman, but you're right, Strong would be good in that as well.

Hoping Shazam does well. Once again, guy gets put in a movie that may not do well. He deserves better.

Dude, hate to break the news to you, Ivar the Boneless was a real historical Viking who was a cripple and one of the leaders of the Great Heathen Army. He also claimed like his brothers that he was the son of Ragnar Lothbrok, who was a more mythical Viking figure who may or may not have been real.
well...no shit...lol
the only thing I dispute between the historical fact of a guy named Ivar the Boneless being one of the leaders of the great viking army that swept over england is.....the degree in which he was crippled.....which if you had read my post you quoted....you would have got that...
also...there is no real proof that Ivar was a real son of Ragnar
its also not know for fact if he was a cripple((in todays terms surely not))or to what degree he was, if at all, crippled
the show makers have decided not based on fact but their own desire ...to what degree Ivar would be a "cripple" on the show and thats what I have issue with....its just dumb that you have a guy with spaghetti legs crawling around an army of viking warriors leading them/fighting with them thru these great victories lol...
Vikings were not the type of people historically that are going to follow some boy king just because he was the son of someone else, Rulers had to have their own merits or they would quickly be challenged by someone
Ragnar Lodbrok was a real person

Walton Gogging's cowboy roles are basically the old west version of Tim Roth in Rob Roy and that is a very good thing.

Last edited:
well...no shit...lol
the only thing I dispute between the historical fact of a guy named Ivar the Boneless being one of the leaders of the great viking army that swept over england is.....the degree in which he was crippled.....which if you had read my post you quoted....you would have got that...
also...there is no real proof that Ivar was a real son of Ragnar
its also not know for fact if he was a cripple((in todays terms surely not))or to what degree he was, if at all, crippled
the show makers have decided not based on fact but their own desire ...to what degree Ivar would be a "cripple" on the show and thats what I have issue with....its just dumb that you have a guy with spaghetti legs crawling around an army of viking warriors leading them/fighting with them thru these great victories lol...
Vikings were not the type of people historically that are going to follow some boy king just because he was the son of someone else, Rulers had to have their own merits or they would quickly be challenged by someone
Ragnar Lodbrok was a real person
They just went with the myth of the person, same as him being a son of Ragnar. Like I said, they claimed they were his sons but it was likely just to sound more badass to the saxons they were raiding. Keep in mind many of the myths and pop folk legends surrounding a guy with the nickname boneless. But I get what you are saying about being a badass fighter, a leader is believable though.

Wincott entire career (aside The Crow)

Ben Foster fans: the writer/director of WNITER'S BONE brings LEAVE NO TRACE -- Will, an Iraq War veteran suffering from PTSD, lives with his 13-year-old daughter, Tom, in a public park outside Portland, Oregon. They live in almost total isolation, only entering town for occasional food and supplies.....

David Bradley. He brought Lord Walder Frey right off the page in GOT and was amazing in season one of Broadchurch.

Back