Who is the Most Underrated Actor Right Now?

My choice would go to Ben Foster. He's had great roles in films like Hell or High Water, 3:10 to Yuma, Aplha Dog, Lone Survivor and Histage yet he rarely gets the recognition he deserves.

bond2.gif

Lmao. Came in here to say Ben Foster.

also Ben Foster was the perfect first choice
Not only does he play extremely convincing badasses in 3:10 to Yuma/Hell or High Water/Alpha Dog...but he started out in a teeny bopper movie and also played the meek neighbor with piercings in Punisher...

dude is tremendous

He played the retard on Freaks and Geeks too.

You mean new Han Solo? Fuck that guy just for participating in the trash that is the new SW.
His portrayal of X-Men's Apocalypse was terrible too.

In all seriousness, John Hawkes
MV5BMTgyODM2NTQ0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc5ODY1NA@@._V1_UY1200_CR63,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I'v been meaning to watch The Sessions, his character turning Oslen into a messed up bedwetter in Martha Marcy May Marlene was very believable in his creepiness.

Miles Teller.

Whiplash,Only the Brave,Thank You for Your Service, and Bleed For This, he's great in. War Dogs is a guilty pleasure movie I enjoy too. I know he can have a punchable face at times, but if he's doing somewhat serious roles, I really enjoy his acting.

War Dogs a guilty pleasure? Did a lot of people dislike that movie or something? I enjoyed it.

Paul Bettany gets no love and the dude is a fucking master.

35285_day08_0202.jpg

In all seriousness, John Hawkes

And Oscar Issac
oscar-isaac-suits-gq-02-764x1024.jpg
are a couple that I'd consider underrated.

Though Oscar Issac has somewhat blown up a bit the last couple years.
Oscar Isaac is anything but underrated, lol. The dude isn't a big budget movie star that is gonna carry a series on his shoulder, but he's well known for being a great actor. He's been in some of the best films made in the last 4-5 years. Inside Lewin Davis, Ex Machina, A Most Violent Year, Show Me a Hero, and of course, Star Wars. He's a big deal.

He's also one of my fav actors.

Charlie Cox from Daredevil. Completely believable as a blind person and has a perfect American accent.

He's had a ton of great moments on the show and has shown a wide range of emotions.

Yummy Winnick for sure, she is simply amazing on Vikings and sticking with that...Travis Fimmel because the list is really really short for people that outright 150% nail a role like he did with Ragnar, it could be put out there that his portrayal of Ragnar nailed it harder than any single actor on Game of Thrones.... IMO,

Ivar is a fucking tool and the sooner hes removed from the show's focal point...the better lol

its not entirely Ivar's fault, they portray him as this completely useless((legs)) cripple that is also a better fighter than most of these vikings lol its a fucking joke...someone like that would have been fed to the wolves in those days in that place, I understand they briefly touched on that in the show but the reality is...they wouldnt have thought twice about it nor would any group of blood thirsty fighting men throw their entire stock behind someone that was as impaired as the show portrays him to be, Im not one the people that will whine about the shows authenticity and I can enjoy it for what it is...but cmon....the way they portray him is a fucking joke

Ragnar made that show and to a lesser extent floki but he got annoying. Show lost its steam after like season 3 but like you said the ragnar character was as good as any on game of thrones easy and that's my favorite show out hands down. I'll probably catch back up in vikings eventually but yeah the cripple stuff started annoying me

Peter Mensah
Messenger from 300 and Onemanous is Spartacus. Also has GOAT name Peter.
images

Pretty sure he lives in Toronto now as I used to see him out at the bars quite often. Very approachable guy it seemed. I would always see him warmly chatting up fans who approached him. Big laugh.

There are plenty, but Ben Foster doesn't get the respect he deserves.

Back