Who is the most talented fighter: Blaydes, Ngannou or Stipe?

Explosiveness is a tool comprised of many variables. Combine tests it that way to give an indication of athletic potential, which transfers to other areas, like closing distance and bucking up from the bottom in fighting.

Combine tests do it for explosiveness for the game of football.

Ngannou is impressive but I don't see how his cardio will ever improve enough to compete in the fourth and fifth rounds.

Ngannou is impressive but I don't see how his cardio will ever improve enough to compete in the fourth and fifth rounds.
Fourth and fifth?

He gotta get cardio for the 2nd round first.

Francis is the most talented, Stipe the most skilled, Blaydes is a potential prospect.

I mean, it matters how you define talented in the MMA context. If we're talking raw natural fighting ability, maybe you could make a case for Ngannou. If you're talking just about anything else it's easily Miocic.

Oliynyk was definitely in his prime looking better than ever, and you are saying Werdum was out of prime?? Get real he was on a spectacular run the best of his career if that wasn't his prime i dont know what was. Stop downplaying wins even Overeem wasn't that far out of prime only slightly he was in his prime against JDS and Arlovski.

How people can argue that Werdum was somehow over the hill when he was demonstrably at the peak of his powers is fucking dumb.

How people can argue that Werdum was somehow over the hill when he was demonstrably at the peak of his powers is fucking dumb.
Yeah man u get it. Great minds think alike

Back