Who is the most reliable MMA analyst when it comes to picking fights?

Danny Segura even though he kind of shits on TJ on the p4p list which I disagree with but honestly this kid is like 22 been on air several years is now promoted to MMAfighting.com's second most important person he's too smart and mature for this sport he's going to go on and cover bigger and better things that's why Luke always asks his opinion first and treats him like a Prince. Danny is very impressive for a young journalist big things ahead for him. If you have a lock pick in your gut, and Danny doesn't agree, maybe think twice, but his opinion would make me give it a harder look. He is young and fucks up a lot though as any person who is forced to pick all 12 fights would.

Wat the fuck

Firas Zahabi is pretty reliable. Very smart. He sees it as 50/50.

Seeing it as 50/50 is not really a pick though. Most likely someone will walk away that night the winner.

Can anyone give examples of great picks by Firas? The times I've seen him try, he gives a long winded prediction and it turns out wrong.

Chael Sonnen is very well-spoken and experienced but he tends to be terrible with picks. He picked Conor.

Dan Hardy's track record isn't very good either. He's not as bad as Chael but as far as I've been tracking, he's wrong more than 1/2 the time. He picked Conor.

Firas Zahabi is pretty reliable. Very smart. He sees it as 50/50.

GSP is pretty good with his picks. He sees it as 60/40 Khabib.

Mike Tyson is not well-spoken and terrible with his picks. He has Khabib.

Schaub and Dillashaw see Conor winning it.

Jon Jones seems to hint at Khabib winning.

I think Dom is the best analysis working. His breakdowns are well researched, in-depth, while still being easy for casuals to understand.

Wat the fuck
Is that all you have to contribute? If you want technical breakdowns go to Youtube. If you want winners check out Danny's picks on his website on Fridays if he still even does it hes been promoted there he probably does other shit now. Who's the most reliable picker on this site? Me.

Im pretty good but im a nobody. Styles make fights often and when skills are similar strength is a deciding factor. I swear i get majority of my picks right often like 70% or more a little.

I have it 50/50. Khabib has not been finishing people which is problematic and he has not been brutalising bloody people. Conor hopefully fixes his cardio issue.

Back