Who is the most pro-gun President in US history?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Trump is undoubtedly the most pro gun American President in recent history, but who is the most pro-gun President of all time? Or maybe we should narrow it down to the last 100 years since gun control wasn't an issue until then.

Last edited:
I think Trump is the most pro gun American President in recent history, but who is the most pro-gun President of all time? Or maybe we should narrow it down to the last 100 years since gun control wasn't an issue until then.

What has Trump done that makes him"pro gun" other than a few talking points at rallies?

Not sure there ever was an anti-gun POTUS prior to Clinton, really. They all pretty much respected that the 2nd means what it says.

*shrugs*

Simple, whichever president owned the most guns.

Bit over 100 but Teddy Roosevelt.

i want to contribute something but im tired and have almost 0 fucks to give

something something tiny penis needs guns

or obamas still gunna take them....

gimmie a break i have a 101.8 fever....

What has Trump done that makes him"pro gun" other than a few talking points at rallies?

not talking about gun control during mass shootings like other pieces of shit did. Bush wanted to ban assault weapons as did Reagan and wanted a universal background check. He wanted to take suppressors out of the NFA. He wants a national concealed carry reciprocity.

i want to contribute something but im tired and have almost 0 fucks to give

something something tiny penis needs guns

or obamas still gunna take them....

gimmie a break i have a 101.8 fever....

You can just fuck off.

As for the OP, I'd say Teddy.

Andrew Jackson shot and killed someone for accusing him of cheating and insulting his wife
<8>

Did the tiny penis thing hit a little to close to home for ya?<Dany07>

Actually, you have that backwards.

freud-fear-of-weapons-guns-misquote-thumb.jpg

They should have shot all those turds in Oregon imo.

Government shooting citizens? A okay according to this clown. As long as someone else does it right? Does that make you pro gun or a pro retard?

Government shooting citizens? A okay according to this clown. As long as someone else does it right? Does that make you pro gun or a pro retard?
Lol you're so upset about your penis size you go and browse my posts lol.
I am a gun owner, pro gun, and would have approved of the fbi shooting the Bundy boys!!

Come at me bro, I have big hands, people tell me I have nice hands believe me, the biggest hands, only the best hands, people know this!

<Moves>

Weird thread premise.

It seems a kin to asking who was the most pro internet freedom president, teddy or adams?

Back